BY DUREX

Extra large and lubricated for big time pleasure, XXL extra large condoms offer the perfect fit. If limited sizing has disappointed you in the past, let these extra large condoms change your mind. For maximum benefit, carefully follow the condom instructions inside this package. Latex condoms do not completely eliminate the risks of pregnancy and sexually transmitted infections (STIs). To get the most protection from a latex condom, use one correctly every time you have sex. Please see directions for use inside the package. There are many STIs. A latex condom can reduce the risk of STI transmission to or from the head of the penis. However, some STIs can also be spread by other sexual contact. For additional information on STI protection, please read the information inside the package. If you believe you have an STI, contact a health care provider. For more information on condoms or STIs, contact a health care provider or public health agency.

• Durex XXL Condoms are longer and wider
  • Extra large for big time pleasure
  • Each condom is 100% electronically tested for strength, flexibility and reliability
  • The special way we make our condoms mean they smell pleasant
  • Durex is the world's #1 condom brand trusted over 80 years

Durex XXL Condoms
I recently purchased this product for my pet elephant, he was very satisfied! Overall I'd say this was an absolute banger if you know what I mean
Mouhcine B.
My name is Mouhcine in morooco and I have a channel on Youtube with a
large number of subscribers I do a lot of reviews of electronic devices
and my videos are harvested a large number of views
I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for fee
My goal is to encourage people to buy from the internet and at the same time help the company promote products
The reply goes on