Durex Variety Fish Bowl Condoms uploaded by exzor l.

BY DUREX

Durex Variety Fish Bowl proves that variety is the spice of life, featuring a fun mix of 144 premium thin, textured, flavored or colored lubricated condoms for you and your partner to experiment and explore together. For maximum benefit, carefully follow the condom instructions inside this package. Latex condoms do not completely eliminate the risks of pregnancy and sexually transmitted infections (STIs). To get the most protection from a latex condom, use one correctly every time you have sex. Please see directions for use inside the package. There are many STIs. A latex condom can reduce the risk of STI transmission to or from the head of the penis. However, some STIs can also be spread by other sexual contact. For additional information on STI protection, please read the information inside the package. If you believe you have an STI, contact a health care provider. For more information on condoms or STIs, contact a health care provider or public health agency.

• Features variety of 144 thin, textured, flavored or colored lubricated condoms
  • Easy on shape makes condoms easier to put on and more comfortable to wear
  • Each condom is 100% electronically tested for strength, flexibility and reliability
  • The special way we make our condoms mean they smell pleasant
  • Durex is the world's #1 condom brand trusted over 80 years

• Se mantienen bien conservados a pesar de que están metido...1 Answers
Brenda S.
Colonial Heights
ordered these a long time ago, when I was in the navy.  Used to give them out to our sailors when we made port overseas.  Happy to say, most all of them came back safe and sound, without a need to visit medical afterward! way to go, Durex! Highly recommend!
Meghan S.
I bought this "fishbowl" off of amazon i got 144 condoms for $25 compared to drug store prices of getting 24 condoms for $25. you get 4 different types of condoms i got ribbed, ultra ribbed, sensitive, and sensual. also the expiration dates of the condoms last between 1-3 years i still haven't even made a dent in this bowl and i still have condoms that expire in 2018. they are a great quality some are a bit small for my mans "package" but overall i love it
Erica M.
Hector, AR
My husband and I don't like condoms in general but we especially do not like this brand. Most varieties are too small and they carry such a strange smell and only this brand has it. On a side note I do appreciate the fact that this brand is so readily available at health departments and clinics for people to have safe sex.
exzor l.
I love it, this pack is the best decision ever and I'm about to purchase another one. this pack includes Avanti bare, invisible , extra sensitive and XXL and non of the 144 fails c:
Christopher A.
sterling heights
Worst condoms I used them with my girl and it busted I got her pregnant I wasn't ready to be a daddy but I'm blessed with my son
Rachael E.
They are really good, they're nice and strong and I got mine from Amazon because they're cheaper online than in store and they're easy to use and very worth the money, I would recommend this to others and I would defiantly use again!
Richard F.
Omg I'm so annoyed with these retarded things all I did was get drunk then bam my spazzy little child now runs around on the estate smoking some random mans shiity vape and posting videos on it from his iPad or whatever you kids call it these days and posting it on snapgram and facechat I mean what an idiot. I can't believe my useless wife who makes terrible sandwiches(I mean just get back in the kitchen you spazmoid I'd like to see you with a couple tins of baked beans flying at your head)and is a great punching bag talked me out of the abortion . These split straight away and I may as well should have bought a spaz clone.
Beatriz P.
Se mantienen bien conservados a pesar de que están metidos en un bote?