Durex Tropical Condoms uploaded by Brooklyn M.Durex Tropical Condoms uploaded by Lynn N.

BY DUREX

Durex Tropical flavored lubricated latex condoms prove that variety is the spice of life, featuring an exciting mix of tropical orange, banana and strawberry fruit flavors and colors to help add a little island paradise to your bedroom. For maximum benefit, carefully follow the condom instructions inside this package. Latex condoms do not completely eliminate the risks of pregnancy and sexually transmitted infections (STIs). To get the most protection from a latex condom, use one correctly every time you have sex. Please see directions for use inside the package. There are many STIs. A latex condom can reduce the risk of STI transmission to or from the head of the penis. However, some STIs can also be spread by other sexual contact. For additional information on STI protection, please read the information inside the package. If you believe you have an STI, contact a health care provider. For more information on condoms or STIs, contact a health care provider or public health agency.

• Sexual enhancement starts with variety — add a little island paradise to your bedroom
  • Multi-colored with several exciting flavors and scents such as apple, orange, strawberry or banana
  • Each condom is 100% electronically tested for strength, flexibility and reliability
  • The special way we make our condoms mean they smell pleasant
  • Durex is the world's #1 condom brand trusted over 80 years

• Do these have a weird smell or taste? Does it feel the sa...4 Answers
  • Would these mess up your lady parts because they have a f...3 Answers
  • Do these really taste good? Or are they chalky?6 Answers
Jaile L.
Heber Springs, AR
My partner and I got these because we’re both women and saw that condoms could be used kind of like a dental dam (we couldn’t find dental dams in our southern Bible Belt town), so we got these because they are reasonably priced and we thought the tropical “flavor” might be nicer than a plastic taste/smell. They don’t have a strong flavor by any means, but they do not taste completely like plastic either, which is great. We do like the fun colors. So far we have had a pretty good experience with them. I do wish there was more of a tropical flavor since they’re supposed to be flavored, but it isn’t bad, so I’m not upset.
The thinness is perfect for us. It’s thick enough that we feel safe and secure in our practices, and thin enough that she still gets the pleasurable experience.
Tanner J.
Gainesville, FL
May have been one of the worst I have ever tried. First, they are very small. It was difficult to get on and felt like the blood circulation was going to be cut off. Second, I am not sure who enjoys the taste of flavored latex.  My partner ended up getting an infection because the ingredients offset her PH balance.
First of all I would like to state that I personally advise not to use these condoms for contraception reasons. This is because they are at fault for me being a single mother of three kids. However recently my children were asking for some candy but because I am a single mother I can not afford such luxuries, this is where the condoms come in! I decided to take out this product and let my kids wear them as gloves and lick their thumbs for the flavor. At first they were slightly surprised but after their first lick they seemed fine and happily continued licking every bit of its flavor out, later telling me that I should buy them again! Overall I was very pleased to have found a new and better way to use this product rather than only for my own pleasures
nando m.
Fresno, CA
Used to get these for free from various places, they are a Lil dry but have never busted on me.. not a super thick condom either but not poorly made either.. I prefer the Trojan brand but this or a lifestyle will do.. flavor aspect wife didn't overly enjoy so we got some flavored lube ;)
Catherine S.
I enjoyed these the first few times i used them but, as I used them I realized they are dryer compared to similar products. I got them at Walmart and they were a pretty good price. They didn't taste too bad either but overall there are better brands out there that fit broader needs!
Destiny M.
Dover, PA
I love the flavors and the colors of these condoms, my only concern is they are smaller than most condoms and my husband has a hard time (pun intended) fitting into them. We usually just use them for a little, then take them off.
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
First of all I don't recomend using anything flavored or scented near your genitals. These are fine for oral if you want to be cautious but that's about it.
SaToya M.
Americus , GA
Awful..... the taste of these were just plain nasty and they were very constricting to my boyfriend they were to small so I wouldn't waste my money on these!
Cynthia F.
Tolleson, AZ
These have good flavor but it really doesn't last very long. Seems to dry out a little quick also. Otherwise would recommend these over many others.
Corey F.
Dallas, GA
Durex makes good condoms never had these before but had ones like it good quality Durex Tropical Condoms would like to try these
Margarita G.
Castro Valley, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do these really taste good? Or are they chalky?
Lauren J.
San Antonio, TX
Do these have a weird smell or taste? Does it feel the same as a condom without flavors?
Olivia F.
Ames, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Would these mess up your lady parts because they have a flavor