Durex Regular Condoms

by Durex

#6 in Condoms

Our original, Regular Durex condoms offering you the same durability, reliability and excellence since we started in 1929. Keeping it simple, our Durex Regular condoms gives you the protection you’ve come to expect from Durex in a smooth shape and pre-lubed with silicone lube for a slick and more pleasurable experience

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Durex Regular Condoms!
Adeline B.
Ces Préservatifs sont Confortables et non- gênants je les recommande vivement. C’est une Marque de confiance, connue et reconnue.
Tammy  C.
RAILWAY ESTATE, QLD
Durex Regular Condoms uploaded by Tammy  C.
They were more lubricated than most, but not so slippery they would come off. Didn't break, and comfortable for both people. Would definitely recommend. An improvement could be a more aesthetically pleasing box, on trend with colour and style. A better smell would also be a huge improvement, since they smell very strongly of latex.
Krystal S.
BATEMAN, WA
Durex Regular Condoms uploaded by Krystal S.
The Durex Regular Condoms were really pleasing. They were easy to put on and comfortable. Their presence was extremely subtle with no obvious smells of lube or latex. A thumbs up from us.
Chiedza  D.
CLAYTON, VIC
Durex Regular Condoms uploaded by Chiedza  D.
Personally i am not a fan of flavoured condoms and the Durex Regular condom is my number one go to condom.I like that it is thin and easy to put on ; my partner quickly put it on in less than 2 minutes without any 10 minute awkward waiting.The Durex condom is also easy to use with the lube without easily breaking the condom.As safe sex is the way to go i will always stock up on the durex condoms.
Corinna K.
HOPE ISLAND, QLD
Durex Regular Condoms uploaded by Corinna K.
I think we have all had our fair share of trying condoms out and while there are so many out there, this one easily makes the top 3. It’s silky smooth and it feels like nothing is there which means it doesn’t take away from your experience. Every now and then we can all use a good condom in our household so I would recommend this one. Only tho g it is quite a tight fit for the males who are well equipped in that department 😆 It is regular thickness so you can go down every more but it’s Latex based so FYI.
Maureen D.
FRENCHVILLE, QLD
Durex Regular Condoms uploaded by Maureen D.
durex regular condoms is good quality its not smells rubbery and the packaging is good.Very effective and my husbands love this condoms
Fiona C.
BRADBURY, NSW
Durex Regular Condoms uploaded by Fiona C.
The classic condom is a great choice for sexually active individuals of any situations. Whether casually engaging in activities or married like myself, it’s nice to know you can experience pleasure while being safe and sensible if you are wanting to limit the chances of any surprises. The classic is easy to use, comfortable and barely there for both parties involved 😎
Laura E.
HIGH WYCOMBE, WA
Durex Regular Condoms uploaded by Laura E.
These are your classic condoms. A regular fit for great bedroom play. Hubby said they were easy to get on and the line helped us to have some bedroom fun. All in all a classic condom that does the job when you don’t want anything too different (flavours, bumps etc)
Jean P.
PRESTONS, NSW
Durex Regular Condoms uploaded by Jean P.
I received this product free for an honest review. Reliable and easy to use product that does what it is supposed to. Works well with preventing pregnancy and that is definitely important with my husband and I. Will use again and recommend to anyone.
Jessica  S.
ROWVILLE, VIC
Durex Regular Condoms uploaded by Jessica  S.
I received a complimentary pack of these from Influenster to try out. Durex condoms have always been the brand i buy. they are very affordable, especially when you buy the bulk packs. I much prefer the ribbed or stubbed as they add that something extra, but the regular are great for people whom are sensitive and who don't really like the extra oomf from other styles. These are also a good stepping stone for people new to condoms. They are pretty durable, not super thick and come fairly well lubed but also work great with the Durex gel lube if you need that bit extra. The Regular condoms are a reasonably large girth with the easy on design and are a Latex condom, overall a great product.

Looking for your answer?