BY DUREX

Durex Pleasure Pack proves that variety is the spice of life, featuring four of the most stimulating Durex condoms to intensify the experience for you and your partner. For maximum benefit, carefully follow the condom instructions inside this package. Latex condoms do not completely eliminate the risks of pregnancy and sexually transmitted infections (STIs). To get the most protection from a latex condom, use one correctly every time you have sex. Please see directions for use inside the package. There are many STIs. A latex condom can reduce the risk of STI transmission to or from the head of the penis. However, some STIs can also be spread by other sexual contact. For additional information on STI protection, please read the information inside the package. If you believe you have an STI, contact a health care provider. For more information on condoms or STIs, contact a health care provider or public health agency.

• Pleasure Pack features 4 varieties of lubricated, latex condoms: Performax Intense, Intense Sensation, Extra Sensitive and Tropical Flavor
  • Contains a mix of ultra fine latex condoms each designed to enhance sex for both you and your partner
  • Each condom is 100% electronically tested for strength, flexibility and reliability
  • The special way we make our condoms mean they smell pleasant
  • Durex is the world's #1 condom brand trusted over 80 years

Miranda S.
I have the 24 pack version of this box. It comes with cool varieties of condoms to use at an affordable price. My favorite is the extra sensitive. The only down side is it leaves down there smelling like gross rubber, but they have even very reliable and none of broken on me.
Ashlee W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These are very affordable and come in many different varieties. They work just as well as the more expensive ones and can be found in my different stores.
Martika S.
Lockport, NY
I love these for the price they are great. They xome with many different types so we use bases on our moods its worth it
Dillon M.
Riverside, CA
Me and my girlfriend use these every once in awhile and we seem to like them. We both get a lot of pleasure out of them
Mary J.
St Augustine, FL
My boyfriend and I use these often and are satisfied with their performance. We like that we get a variety to try out.
Mouhcine B.
My name is Mouhcine in morooco and I have a channel on Youtube with a
large number of subscribers I do a lot of reviews of electronic devices
and my videos are harvested a large number of views
I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for fee
My goal is to encourage people to buy from the internet and at the same time help the company promote products
The reply goes on
Amy C.
My husband & I like this pack! There's a variety of different types of condoms inside, and we haven't had any issues with any of them. Durex seems to have the most durable/best performing condom, and they don't smell overly strong of latex. We have bought these several times & will get them in the future.