Personal CareSexual HealthCondomsDurex
Play Vibrations Ring, Battery and Condom Included

Durex Play Vibrations Ring, Battery and Condom Included

by Durex

DescriptionDurex Play Vibrations is all about having fun! This Play vibrating ring is designed for targeted vibration, making lovemaking a more exciting experience for both partners. Targeted vibration. Designed for a single use. For you and your partner. Battery included and lasts approximately 20 minutes. Disposable. Fun for both partners. Easy to turn on and off. Approximately 20 minutes of quivering pleasure. Battery included. Made in Taiwan.1 vibrating ring and 1 latex condom for intense vibrations for shared pleasureApproximately 20 minutes of quivering pleasure.Waterproof designWarningsThis product is for adults only. Do not attempt to replace the battery. This product is designed to be disposable after use. Carefully wrap the product in a tissue and discard hygienically (not in the toilet). This product is not a contraceptive and is designed to vibrate and be used once. Discontinue use if you or your partner experiences any discomfort or pain. Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight. Condoms are 100% electronically tested. These packages are tamper evident. If package is damaged, do not use. Avoid excess heat, store in a cool dry place. Do not use oil-based lubricants, such as petroleum jelly, vegetable/mineral oils, or cold cream, as these may damage the latex condom. Condom contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions. If you are allergic to natural rubber latex products, consult your physician for advice before use. You may use Durex Avanti non-latex condoms. Condom contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.DirectionsImportant Information Regarding Condoms: For maximum benefit, carefully follow the condom instructions inside this package, and carefully review the separate instructions inside on the vibrating ring including important information on how to use the ring with a condom. If used properly, latex condoms will help reduce the risk of unwanted pregnancies and catching or spreading HIV infection (AIDS) and many other sexually transmitted diseases. No method of contraception can provide 100% protection against pregnancy or HIV (AIDS) and STDs. Non-vaginal use of condoms can increase the potential of them slipping or being damaged, please consult your physician for advice. During intimate contact, lesions and various body fluids can transmit STDs. Therefore, use a new condom before any such contact occurs.

Where can I get one for Free
Start your review of Durex Play Vibrations Ring, Battery and Condom Included!
Bobbie F.
Dry Branch, GA
I have to admit that I have not tried the Durex Play Vibrations Ring, Battery and Condom kit, but I'm definitely going to go out and buy one now. I can only imagine the wonderful sensation of the vibration ring. I know Durex produces a great brand of condoms so why not give it a try. I am sure I will be recommending it soon and will change my review.
Michelle B.
Me and the hubby love bedroom play. This was a fun toy. However please watch the size of your man is well blessed pls don't us this toy. It cut circulation off and he peed blood for hrs after using. It was very scary. Besides that.the toy enhances the orgasms like whoa.
Joshua  H.
Bakersfield, CA
The way that the ring fits as all based off the thickness of your member. The bigger the thickness the tighter the feel. Obviously you don't want it to cut off your circulation so be careful. Ideally you place the rubber on, then the ring, but you can go without it it if she's wants you too. The vibration has I think one or two speeds from what I remember. Your member will get tingly after a bit, but it will feel good for her as the vibrations add a new sensation to the action. The ring it's self won't last too long if her and your juices get into the part where the batteries go. After prolonged exposure to fluids the batteries will short circuit. It's a fun toy to play with.
Sarah W.
Jacksonville, FL
It vibrates but it isn’t intense or anything that would make me want to go purchase it again! You want vibration sensation? You want a good orgasm? You want intense? Get you a Rose!! Lol 😂💯 Def worth the money! This is trash!
Cheri J.
Chesapeake
The vibrator ring is a win, win for both partners. It’s comfortable for my husband and very pleasing for myself. You can enjoy play together or self play.
Lauriell B.
Kalamazoo, MI
Haven't actually used it but the elastic is very pliable, which would allow for use with many different sizes. Also, the vibration is very strong. You can find these in drugstores and Walmart. It's very affordable.
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
1,019 reviews
Got this in hopes of an extra boost in the bedroom. Didn't work. Didn't hit the right spot. Super disappointed in this product. Inexpensive and battery doesn't last at all. Wouldn't recommend this at all.
Charna H.
Because sometimes, let face it, we need a little more to get to that high point. Cheap, easy to find, and worth the cost for what it does. Multiple speed settings, easy to adjust and easier to use. Comes with a condom so you don't have to worry about that to boot. Lasts about a half hour on the battery life. Easily concealed and very helpful for those times where you just need more giddy up on your go.
Khristina R.
Crestview
Bring a little buzz back to the bedroom. Loved our little ring poor little guy got wore out we had so much fun with it was definitely a pleasure
Emma R.
Columbus, OH
I tried this years ago… and I’m not sure what happened but both times it was purchased my partner and I broke it midway 🥲 was fun while it lasted tho