BY DUREX

Durex® Massage & Play 2 in 1 Massage Gel & Intimate Lubricant Soothing Touch.
New!
With Soothing Aloe Vera see more...

Jess Q.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is mine and my hubby’s go to when it comes to lube from Walmart when we’re in a pinch. It doesn’t dry out fast and it doesn’t take a lot to keep things going super smooth for the rest of the night.
Katie S.
La Crosse, WI
My boyfriend and I enjoy the Durex massage and play line of items! Great for massages, but once it dries, it peels off like dead skin. Pretty good use for a lubricant and lasts a long time. We've used one bottle regularly for about 6 months and it's still over half full.
Anette G.
Houston , TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This lube was awful !!!! It feels sticky and ew . It got in my hair and it really damaged it somehow idk what happen but it basically made my hair too dry it kinda ripped off . It scared me. As for using it down there it wasn't that great I'd recommend using the KY brand instead . Never again will I buy this .
Jazmine G.
San Antonio, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Used this on my trip to visit my boyfriend and the texture was nice and smooth. BUT dries quickly and leaves a flaky residue which sucked.
Regine R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Yes please don't forget the Durex bottle. Love how you could go from massage to extra pleasure. I love that's it not messy as much