BY DUREX

Durex® Massage & Play 2 in 1 Massage Gel & Intimate Lubricant Soothing Touch.
New!
With Soothing Aloe Vera see more...

Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
1,000 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This definitely isn’t one of my favorite lubes ever, but for picking it up at Walmart for a very reasonable price it gets the job done in my opinion. One of the reasons that I love it is because it is safe for anywhere on the body so you can easily go from massaging areas to getting intimate.
Jessica B.
Azle, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is mine and my hubby’s go to when it comes to lube from Walmart when we’re in a pinch. It doesn’t dry out fast and it doesn’t take a lot to keep things going super smooth for the rest of the night.
Hope E.
Pasadena, MD
Purchased at: Walmart
Who doesn't love 2in1?? This product was great for those nights we wanted to wind down but have some fun too. My significant other loved the feeling on the product while I massaged him. I enjoyed the lube. It felt great when we used the lube.
Ida Marie R.
Fallbrook, CA
I love the shape of the bottle and the cap . Easy to hold and re-close . I bought this at wall mart. I use this a lot . It gets the job done. 😁Durex Massage & Play 2 in 1 Massage Gel & Intimate Lubricant Soothing Touch
Katie S.
Marshfield, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My boyfriend and I enjoy the Durex massage and play line of items! Great for massages, but once it dries, it peels off like dead skin. Pretty good use for a lubricant and lasts a long time. We've used one bottle regularly for about 6 months and it's still over half full.
Anette G.
Houston , TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This lube was awful !!!! It feels sticky and ew . It got in my hair and it really damaged it somehow idk what happen but it basically made my hair too dry it kinda ripped off . It scared me. As for using it down there it wasn't that great I'd recommend using the KY brand instead . Never again will I buy this .
Jazmine G.
San Antonio, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Used this on my trip to visit my boyfriend and the texture was nice and smooth. BUT dries quickly and leaves a flaky residue which sucked.
Regine R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Yes please don't forget the Durex bottle. Love how you could go from massage to extra pleasure. I love that's it not messy as much
Amanda W.
Fulton
Purchased at: Walmart
This product works good and does the job no problems or complaints here. Used it for experimented it's a good product.
Yajaira E.
Tolleson
We use this for occasionally doing external play. Im not a huge fan of it but my husband likes it.

Target