Durex Massage & Play 2 in 1 Massage Gel & Intimate Lubricant Intensity uploaded by Jamy J.

BY DUREX #36 in Personal Lubricants

Durex® Massage & Play 2 in 1 Massage Gel & Intimate Lubricant with Enhancing Guarana Intensify.
New! see more...

Crystal L.
Wasn't happy with this product. It's just too sticky and I don't enjoy the smell of it. Gave it a few tries, but it's a no go. I wouldn't recommend, unless the descriptions are what you're looking for.
khalie s.
Oklahoma City, OK
This is horrible gel for massages. It seeps in too quickly and the smell is disgusting. I'm only using it because it's such a large bottle and I don't want to waste it. Do not waste your money on this.
Stephanie W.
Saint Louis, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My boyfriend has used this for back massages and we really like it, the only thing is that it can kind of leave a film afterwards, like most lubes/oils for massaging. It's a pretty good project.
Jamy J.
Frederick, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My boyfriend and I have used this lube for several years; we love it. It has a pleasant scent. Great for massages. Only complaint would be it's kind of heavy.
carla C.
Las Cruces, NM
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This massage gel I'd say its a 5/10 its a little too sticky and heavy but feels good on skin. Definitely trying a different one after this bottle is done.
Tiffany C.
Maywood, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Bought this since its 2 in 1 and my boyfriend and i tried it out. It doesn't stain and has a pleasant scent. doesn't feel sticky either.
Corrina R.
Fontana, CA
I don't like this brand of lubes and condoms I'd prefer trogen, I'd even had condoms break with the durex btand
Justin B.
Elmendorf Afb, AK
I love this stuff. Me and my wife have use this before and it's nice, warm, and tingly on that general area