Durex Massage & Play 2 in 1 Massage Gel & Intimate Lubricant Intensity uploaded by Jamy J.

BY DUREX

Durex® Massage & Play 2 in 1 Massage Gel & Intimate Lubricant with Enhancing Guarana Intensify.
New! see more...

Crystal L.
Wasn't happy with this product. It's just too sticky and I don't enjoy the smell of it. Gave it a few tries, but it's a no go. I wouldn't recommend, unless the descriptions are what you're looking for.
khalie s.
oklahoma city , OK
This is horrible gel for massages. It seeps in too quickly and the smell is disgusting. I'm only using it because it's such a large bottle and I don't want to waste it. Do not waste your money on this.
Stephanie W.
Saint Louis, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My boyfriend has used this for back massages and we really like it, the only thing is that it can kind of leave a film afterwards, like most lubes/oils for massaging. It's a pretty good project.
Jamy J.
Frederick, MD
My boyfriend and I have used this lube for several years; we love it. It has a pleasant scent. Great for massages. Only complaint would be it's kind of heavy.
Carla C.
Las Cruces, NM
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This massage gel I'd say its a 5/10 its a little too sticky and heavy but feels good on skin. Definitely trying a different one after this bottle is done.
Tiffany C.
Maywood, NJ
Bought this since its 2 in 1 and my boyfriend and i tried it out. It doesn't stain and has a pleasant scent. doesn't feel sticky either.
Corrina R.
Fontana, CA
I don't like this brand of lubes and condoms I'd prefer trogen, I'd even had condoms break with the durex btand
Justin B.
Elmendorf Afb, AK
I love this stuff. Me and my wife have use this before and it's nice, warm, and tingly on that general area