Personal CareSexual HealthPersonal LubricantsDurex
Massage & Play 2 in 1 Lubricant, 676 oz Soothing Touch with Aloe Vera

Durex Massage & Play 2 in 1 Lubricant, 6.76 oz. Soothing Touch with Aloe Vera

DescriptionDurex Massage & Play Intensify is a two-in-one massage gel and personal lubricant designed as a gentle full-body massage gel that absorbs into skin and easily washes off, and as a personal lubricant in more intimate areas to enhance the sensual experience for you and your partner.2-in-1 sensual body massage gel and personal lubricantNon-staining formula Comes in easy-to-use, no mess bottle WarningsAvoid contact with eyes. Use as directed. If irritation or discomfort occurs, or if you experience natural, persistent vaginal dryness, stop use and ask a doctor. Very slippery on surfaces; clean spills immediately. Use with caution in bath and shower. This package is tamper evident. If package is damaged, do not use. Keep out of reach of children. This product is not a contraceptive and does not contain spermicide.DirectionsApply desired amount. Reapply as desired. Safe for use with natural rubber latex condoms. Apply to the condom when already on. Excess lubricant can be easily removed with water. Store at room temperature and avoid excess heat. To avoid damage to furniture, do no place on a surface where lubricant can leak out.IngredientsWater, Propylene Glycol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Benzoic Acid, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Sodium Saccharin, Sodium Hydroxide.Watch

¿Es apto para pieles sensibles?
[product:durex-massage-play-2-in-1-massage-gel-intimate-lubricant-soothing-touch] Is it safe for lubricant even if it's perfumed?
Start your review of Durex Massage & Play 2 in 1 Lubricant, 6.76 oz. Soothing Touch with Aloe Vera!
Roseanne B.
Azusa, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
Durex Massage & Play 2 in 1 Lubricant, 6.76 oz. Soothing Touch with Aloe Vera uploaded by Roseanne B.
🍆🍑DUREX GIVAWY WIN🍆🍑@durex_usa 🍆CONDOMS 10 REAL FEEL Natural Skin Feel🍑LUBRICANT MASSAGE 2 IN 1 SOOTHING TOUCH with aloe vera🍆CONDOMS 12 EXTRA SENSITIVE Extra Lubricated🍆DO NOT EVER FEEL THIS WAY ABOUT THESE ITEMS LIKE CONDOMS AND LUBRICANTS! THEY SAVE LIVES! THIS ONLY ASSISTS ENGAGING IN HEALTHY SEXUAL FUN ACTS NOT BREAKING RELATIONS! BREAK THE RULE AND USE THE DUREX BRAND!🍑I noticed a notable difference from the DUREX brand as to the local generic store brand! DUREX is higher cost yet QUALITY and EFFECTIVE ingredients! The statements on these match and delivers in sex! #DUREX #durex #condoms #CONDOMS #lubricant #LUBRICANT
Yessica N.
Perth Amboy, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 7
Durex Massage & Play 2 in 1 Lubricant, 6.76 oz. Soothing Touch with Aloe Vera uploaded by Yessica N.
Purchased at: Amazon
Product description Durex Massage & Play Intensify is a two-in-one personal lubricant and massage gel designed as a gentle, full-body massage gel that is easily absorbed into the skin and washes away, and as a personal lubricant in more intimate areas to enhance the experience. sensual of you and your partner. Descripción del Producto Durex Massage & Play Intensify es un gel de masaje y lubricante personal dos en uno diseñado como un gel de masaje suave para todo el cuerpo que se absorbe fácilmente en la piel y se lava, y como lubricante personal en áreas más íntimas para mejorar la experiencia. sensual de ti y tu pareja.
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
1,099 reviews
This definitely isn’t one of my favorite lubes ever, but for picking it up at Walmart for a very reasonable price it gets the job done in my opinion. One of the reasons that I love it is because it is safe for anywhere on the body so you can easily go from massaging areas to getting intimate.
Bethany A.
Cincinnati, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 10
1,874 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a great product! It has a nice smell and feel! It’s one of the best brands and works well with sensitive skin! I love this product and highly recommend!
Hope E.
Glen Burnie, MD
Purchased at: Walmart
Who doesn't love 2in1?? This product was great for those nights we wanted to wind down but have some fun too. My significant other loved the feeling on the product while I massaged him. I enjoyed the lube. It felt great when we used the lube.
Ida Marie R.
Fallbrook , CA
I love the shape of the bottle and the cap . Easy to hold and re-close . I bought this at wall mart. I use this a lot . It gets the job done. 😁Durex Massage & Play 2 in 1 Lubricant, 6.76 oz. Soothing Touch with Aloe Vera
Jazmine G.
Amarillo, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Used this on my trip to visit my boyfriend and the texture was nice and smooth. BUT dries quickly and leaves a flaky residue which sucked.
Kelsie L.
mansfield
Durex Massage & Play 2 in 1 Lubricant, 6.76 oz. Soothing Touch with Aloe Vera uploaded by Kelsie L.
Purchased at: Walmart
It’s the total him and her package! I get a massage, he gets one too ;) I honestly do like this product a lot though it’s not super expensive and it’s easily multifunctional for all your needs... wants... desires ;)
Anette G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This lube was awful !!!! It feels sticky and ew . It got in my hair and it really damaged it somehow idk what happen but it basically made my hair too dry it kinda ripped off . It scared me. As for using it down there it wasn't that great I'd recommend using the KY brand instead . Never again will I buy this .
Katie S.
Marshfield, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My boyfriend and I enjoy the Durex massage and play line of items! Great for massages, but once it dries, it peels off like dead skin. Pretty good use for a lubricant and lasts a long time. We've used one bottle regularly for about 6 months and it's still over half full.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Denise R.
Shawinigan, QC
1,040 reviews
il y a un an
Nicole A. il y a un an
Yes it is, it’s made so you could even ingest it and it wouldn’t harm obviously in small amounts always do a lil patch test on your skin to see if you react first through