Personal CareSexual HealthDurex
Massage & Play 2 in 1 Lubricant, 676 oz, Sensual with Ylang Ylang

Durex Massage & Play 2 in 1 Lubricant, 6.76 oz, Sensual with Ylang Ylang

by Durex

DescriptionDurex Massage & Play Intensify is a two-in-one massage gel and personal lubricant designed as a gentle full-body massage gel that absorbs into skin and easily washes off, and as a personal lubricant in more intimate areas to enhance the sensual experience for you and your partner.2-in-1 sensual body massage gel and personal lubricantNon-staining formula Comes in easy-to-use, no mess bottle WarningsAvoid contact with eyes. Use as directed. If irritation or discomfort occurs, or if you experience natural, persistent vaginal dryness, stop use and ask a doctor. Very slippery on surfaces; clean spills immediately. Use with caution in bath and shower. This package is tamper evident. If package is damaged, do not use. Keep out of reach of children. This product is not a contraceptive and does not contain spermicide.DirectionsApply desired amount. Reapply as desired. Safe for use with natural rubber latex condoms. Apply to the condom when already on. Excess lubricant can be easily removed with water. Store at room temperature and avoid excess heat. To avoid damage to furniture, do no place on a surface where lubricant can leak out.IngredientsWater, Propylene Glycol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Benzoic Acid, Sodium Saccharin, Sodium Hydroxide, Sorbitol, Polysorbate 20, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Flower Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Flavors.Watch

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Durex Massage & Play 2 in 1 Lubricant, 6.76 oz, Sensual with Ylang Ylang!
Jacqueline  P.
Bella Vista, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 10
1,815 reviews
Durex Massage & Play 2 in 1 Lubricant, 6.76 oz, Sensual with Ylang Ylang uploaded by Jacqueline  P.
Purchased at: Walmart
This Durex lube has been used a few times, and have found that it’s ok. Not the best but not bad either. The scent is vanilla and it’s pleasant enough. The lube would be better if it was thicker, it feels too watered down. I feel like I had to apply it more often as compared to other lubes. I would buy it again if the formula was advertised as being improved on.
Armel S.
Sunnyside, NY
Durex Massage & Play 2 in 1 Lubricant, 6.76 oz, Sensual with Ylang Ylang uploaded by Armel S.
This is the perfect lube to mess around. It comes with a vainilla scent and flavor that it taste super amazing. I would improve it with the size Durex just need to have bigger packeting. But I totally recommend this product a 100% you won’t regret it. Go get one now!!
Alicia T.
Dover, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
The lubricant is very thick so it stays where you want it! It smells very nice and tastes very sweet. It even warms up a little bit which feels amazing! I wouldn't use it for massages though, because it dries up on skin pretty fast.
April M.
Cape Coral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This has a nice scent, and is thicker than other brands, so it stays where you put it instead of running off. It tastes kind of sweet (not sure if it's okay to have in your mouth, but the warnings say nothing against it). When you use it for a massage, it warms up as you rub it and feels awesome. The only problem is that instead of absorbing, it dries on and then flakes off like dead skin.
Felicia J.
east new circle rd Lexington ky
I like this product alot it keeps the fun going without things geeting too dey and uncomfortable . And you can also use it for a sensual massage which i love. I also have very sensitive skin and have had bo problems
Danilssa H.
Hickory, NC
Honestly, it does what it's made to do- make sex more pleasurable. The only thing I don't like is the smell but that's just a personal preference. I do feel like there are better brands and types of lube out there that work loads more than this one. For the price, it's good. Not a rip off in any way, I just don't reach for this when deciding on a good intimate oil/gel to purchase.
Stephania L.
Kissimmee, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Super sensual for massages and intimacy rich smell and recommended freshness is made from water glycol citric and acid oils
Amber S.
South Carolina
Wellness Guru Expert Level 7
I have sensitive skin and this is the best. It smells really good. Not perfumy. It works great to message. Leaves skin feeling smooth and soft. My husband and I also use this in intimate times. I like how we can message each other and not have to switch products when things get hot lol will continue to buy this over and over.
. ..
Knoxville, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Durex Massage & Play 2 in 1 Lubricant, 6.76 oz, Sensual with Ylang Ylang uploaded by . ..
Durex Massage & Play 2 in 1 Lubricant, 6.76 oz, Sensual with Ylang Ylang sure KY is good, but Durex is cheaper and does the same thing. It doesn't leave you feeling greasy, and has a pleasant odor & taste.
Rachel D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I like the scent but harlte that this is marketed any differently than the other fragrances durex has out. The bottle advertises this to be "sensual"... um not really! Not any more sensual than the next lubricant. but does what it is supposed to do with no skin irritation. I can't believe I mlam reviewing this because I'm pretty conservative but at least you can't see me blushing. this is an inexpensive priduct and is available at most drugstores and grocery stores.

Looking for your answer?