BY DUREX #28 in Sexual Health

Durex® world's no.1 condom brand with over 80 years of experience. Durex is trusted by millions of lovers across the world every day. Based on Global Nielsen Unit Share Data for the 52 weeks ending 12/31/13. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Desiree T.
Antelope, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
My boyfriend and I bought these on a whim after religiously using Trojan Sensitivity Ultra Thin Condoms and man, I feel stupid for buying Trojan condoms all these years. These are THE thinnest condoms we've ever used. They feel like there's nothing there instead of a plastic bag. Discovering these was a beautiful accident but now we are not going back.
Ashlie C.
Kalamazoo , MI
Recently bought these to try them out with my boyfriend. & these are the best ones yet! They are the thinnest condoms ever and can’t even feel them! How amazing!!!
amanda w.
We just found out about this Durex box and are very impressed. They definitely feel thinner than the purple sensitive box, and they can't get much thinner than that! Durex has always been a. Reliable brand for us and more comfortable than any other product. Try them out if you're looking for something barely there.
Emily D.
If you're looking for a sensitive/thinner condom, these are good, but I wouldn't say they're any more sensitive than the "extra sensitive" purple box of condoms that Durex offers. My husband and I didn't really find much difference between the two. Either way, still a great brand and a good condom that offers a more natural feel.