BY DUREX #10 in Sexual Health

Durex Intense Sensation Condoms: Over 500 raised dots for extreme pleasure Lubricated Pleasant scent The world's no. 1 condom brand Made from natural rubber latex Reservoir end Over 80 years of quality experience*NEW_LINE* see more...

• How do these compare to the Durex Extra Sensitive? 1 Answers
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
I love this brand of condoms. Got these hoping for more sensation and was disappointed. Felt the same as all other condoms. Super affordable and can be bought anywhere. I would recommend to others. Just don't expect what it says.
Arya A.
These were pretty popular in middle school and high school. Of course, I think Trojan is the best, but I didn't know that back then and neither did the guys clearly. They worked in terms of protection and the experiences were alright, but you can definitely tell the difference of a bare member than one with Durex.
Haley J.
St. Paul, Minnesota
I've really enjoyed getting to use these ones. We've tried their other styles, and these ones are the best for us. They last long a good amount of time too! Super effective for us, but if you use for too long they lose their lubrication (which is a given for most condoms anyways)
Moises C.
Miami, Florida
Anteriormente usaba otro tipo de condones pero estos me los recomendo un amigo y la verdad la experiencia fue muy buena. los compre en el supermercado cerca de mi casa y su precio es muy justo ademas que la calidad de ellos habla por si solos. los recomiendo
June T.
These condoms are great! They feel good for me and my partner. The dots give more pleasure to me and the lubricant makes the act seamless. I would definitely recommend them for anyone. They are also super easy to get ahold of, I have seen them at Walmart and at allsups.
Genevieve W.
Haughton, La
I personally enjoy this product, there are many condoms one can use to protect or play with and this one definitely makes love making more intense. I would recommend this product to anyone that wants to try a different sensation when using condoms.
Rachelle H.
Durex condoms are a good quality for a reasonable price. I enjoyed the intense sensation ones but I suggest getting the combo box so that you can try different ones and find the best fit for you.
Miguelangel B.
Always great to use, really well lubricated for easy rubbing during coitus without injuring the partner, and always passes the water test without any holes.
Amber W.
Peoria Hts, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I think durex are the best you can buy in my opinion. They have so many options and choices. But as with anything you have to try yourself to know for sure.
Allaina N.
Groton, CT
Durex intense sensation condoms are great. They give me and my partner a great feeling and get the job done. I highly recommend this brand.
Alexandra P.
Warwick , RI
How do these compare to the Durex Extra Sensitive?