Durex Intense Sensation Condoms

by Durex

#13 in Condoms

Take things up a notch with Durex Intense Sensation studded condoms. Hundreds of raised studs offer extra stimulation so that you can raise the intensity.

• Use a new condom for each act of sex.
  • Tear open the package carefully. Do not use fingernails, teeth, or anything that can damage the condom.
  • Before any sexual contact, place the condom on the head of the erect penis with the rolled side out.
  • Unroll or pull the condom all the way to the base of the erect penis. If the condom doesn’t unroll easily, it may be on backwards, damaged, or too old. Throw it away and start over with a new condom.
  • Immediately after ejaculation, hold the rim of the condom in place and withdraw the penis while it is still erect.
  • Dispose of a used condom by wrapping it in tissue and throwing it into the trash. Wash your hands with soap and water.

Are these pretty reliable?
Do these give any itch?
How do these compare to the Durex Extra Sensitive?
Start your review of Durex Intense Sensation Condoms!
How would you rate this product?
June T.
These condoms are great! They feel good for me and my partner. The dots give more pleasure to me and the lubricant makes the act seamless. I would definitely recommend them for anyone. They are also super easy to get ahold of, I have seen them at Walmart and at allsups.
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
1,019 reviews
I love this brand of condoms. Got these hoping for more sensation and was disappointed. Felt the same as all other condoms. Super affordable and can be bought anywhere. I would recommend to others. Just don't expect what it says.
Haley J.
Richfield, MN
I've really enjoyed getting to use these ones. We've tried their other styles, and these ones are the best for us. They last long a good amount of time too! Super effective for us, but if you use for too long they lose their lubrication (which is a given for most condoms anyways)
Tom M.
Philadelphia, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Ok. Would rather it have more of a sticky feel and more plastic smel, but all things considered that much lube and my thing still doesn’t fit...?!
Alexis N.
Waite Park, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I don’t use condoms anymore because I’m married and had a hysterectomy. But these are okay, and just a step down from Trojan. I was kind of sensitive to this band though.
cam C.
Virginia
These have very intense sensations! Recommend to anyone who is very sexually active and needs the extra intensiveness! These are great for nights where you are too tired to work during sex, very satisfied! 10/10 reccommend!
Arya A.
These were pretty popular in middle school and high school. Of course, I think Trojan is the best, but I didn't know that back then and neither did the guys clearly. They worked in terms of protection and the experiences were alright, but you can definitely tell the difference of a bare member than one with Durex.
Moises C.
Miami, Florida
Anteriormente usaba otro tipo de condones pero estos me los recomendo un amigo y la verdad la experiencia fue muy buena. los compre en el supermercado cerca de mi casa y su precio es muy justo ademas que la calidad de ellos habla por si solos. los recomiendo
Miguelangel B.
Always great to use, really well lubricated for easy rubbing during coitus without injuring the partner, and always passes the water test without any holes.
Allaina N.
Groton, CT
Durex intense sensation condoms are great. They give me and my partner a great feeling and get the job done. I highly recommend this brand.