Durex Fetherlite Condoms

by Durex

#12 in Condoms

Durex Fetherlite condoms offer increased sensitivity, increasing the feeling of closeness to your partner without sacrificing safety. Durex Fetherlite condoms are 20% thinner than Durex Regular condoms. Make safe sex feel better.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Durex Fetherlite Condoms!
Tom A.
Philadelphia, PA
These condoms were great but I literally can’t figure out the spelling of the brand... why is it spelled fetherlight as opposed to featherlight??? I’ll need an explanation before buying again.
Tapasi K.
QUAKERS HILL, NSW
Durex Fetherlite Condoms uploaded by Tapasi K.
This new 25% thinner condom is really thinner and well lubricated than the regular one. However, the girth is nominal with 52mm and regular one’s girth is large with 56mm. The wall is smooth and not dotted. To be honest, Me and my husband both actually liked it. It does provide more sensitivity what it claims compared to the regular one. Well lubricated as well. Can add on Durex lubricant one for more pleasure as well. I usually use the regular one as I am more into smooth feelings than dotted rough surface for me. So, I am happy to continue with this thinner feather line one as I have total faith on the Durex brand. ❤️
Deborah S.
Durex Fetherlite Condoms uploaded by Deborah S.
As this is a latex condom some people may not be able to use this but for me I had no irritation or discomfort. My partner said he could tell it was thinner than the usual condoms that we have purchased. We only use condoms if I have forgotten my pill to be safe and these will be the ones we choose due to them being thinner.
Emily P.
MCKINNON, VIC
Durex Fetherlite Condoms uploaded by Emily P.
These were great. Quite thin so you hardly notice that they are there and no issues while using them. They also don't have an offence smell. Durex has always been a go to brand and would definitely use again!
Xanthe  S.
BIBRA LAKE, WA
Durex Fetherlite Condoms uploaded by Xanthe  S.
I was sent a complementary sample from influenster for testing purposes. Durex is making the thinnest condom for even greater sensitivity and feel. Made with silicone lubricant, straight walled for a sleek, closer fit while making no sacrifice on safety with the same high level of security and protection. The Affordable price means increased likelihood of customers buying again, and a well known and trusted brand to back up claims of protection. A must for singles, couples or anyone getting close & intimate!
Debasree  D.
Manor Lakes, VIC
Durex Fetherlite Condoms uploaded by Debasree  D.
Thin like feather these condoms are the 1st of it's kind that I tried. something which feels that there isn't anything your using at all. My pick is Featherlite.
Jessica J.
BOWEN HILLS, QLD
Firstly I was worried that these would be too thin and break. But they were actually very good condoms, it makes sex nicer then other condoms because you can actually feel your partner other ones are too thick and make sex less nice
Genie Y.
The brand delivers on its featherlite ultra thin feel. This is the only brand that I find the most reliable out of all the other brands. It is definitely more on the pricier end but it’s worth the money. Definitely would recommend!
Jessica  R.
Durex Fetherlite Condoms uploaded by Jessica  R.
If you want the added protection of a condom but not lose the intimate closeness of skin on skin then these are for you!!Lightweight and adequately lubricated but paired with other Durex products it makes for an extra fun time with your intimate partner!Defiantly recommend this product
Rukaiya  N.
CLAYTON SOUTH, VIC
Durex Fetherlite Condoms uploaded by Rukaiya  N.
Durex Fetherlite Condoms uploaded by Rukaiya  N.
These are great condoms . No rash or blisters. Very good quality and these condoms are extremely thin and provide high level of security. I highly recommend it to everyone.

Looking for your answer?