Durex Extra Sensitive Condoms

by Durex

#6 in Condoms

Durex Extra Sensitive premium condoms are ultra thin latex condoms with extra lubricant for heightened sensitivity, sensation and excitement. For maximum benefit, carefully follow the condom instructions inside this package. Latex condoms do not completely eliminate the risks of pregnancy and sexually transmitted infections (STIs). To get the most protection from a latex condom, use one correctly every time you have sex. Please see directions for use inside the package. There are many STIs. A latex condom can reduce the risk of STI transmission to or from the head of the penis. However, some STIs can also be spread by other sexual contact. For additional information on STI protection, please read the information inside the package. If you believe you have an STI, contact a health care provider. For more information on condoms or STIs, contact a health care provider or public health agency.

Are these condoms comparable to bare skin?
Has anyone had problems with these? I bought them one time and used it and it broke!!!! Completely!!!!Durex Extra Sensitive Condoms
Do these last a while?
Start your review of Durex Extra Sensitive Condoms!
How would you rate this product?
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Durex Extra Sensitive Condoms uploaded by stephania P.
That's why Durex, a brand of male contraceptives, is hard at work advocating for a condom emoji. "An official safe sex emoji will enable young people to overcome embarrassment around the discussion of safe sex," the company says, adding that it can "encourage conversation and raise awareness of the importance of using condoms in protecting against sexually transmitted infections (STIs), including HIV and AIDS."
Williamstown, NJ
I like that this is for sensitive skin because I personally have sensitive skin. You can use on each time you have sex. It's affordable because it's cheaper than a baby. It is 99% effective. The only thing 100% effective is affordable. I'm very satisfied with this.
Mexico, Ciudad de mexico
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
la marca durex tiene fama de ser de lo mejor en condones, y siempre esta inovando , este modelo en particular si es mas delgado al tacto pero seguro de acuerdo a las normas de calidad , lo recomiendo indudablemente , pero como siempre digo para incrementar su funcion y durabilidad acompañarlo de un lubricante que puede ser de la misma marca o no .  el precio es excelente y son fáciles de encontrar por suerte
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
the material is good and gives me great security but what give you great sensitivity because I am not entirely in agreement. It never is the same feeling of not using it, but it is very important to use them.
The best condoms on the market in my opinion. My husband and I love them. We choose them over and over again.Super thin, with the security of the Durex brand. No more stiff smelly rubbers for me!AMAZING PRODUCTMy fave condom.I really love it easy to use
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really like Durex because of how durable they are. I would pick this brand probably over any other. I have never had issues with them breaking. I feel like if you want reliability and durability this is the brand for you. I would purchase these again.
Valencia
Son muy buenos estos condones, se sienten super naturales. Ademas de que es la mejor opción en el mercado de marcas. Son de mucha confiabilidad y ademas te cuidas de un embarazo no deseado y de enfermedades como el HIV la cual puede llegar a ser mortal.
Gainesville, FL
Solid combination between sensitivity and reliability. I have never had one break. They are also relatively scentless compared to their competition. These are one of my go tos and would recommend for those having  protected sex on a regular basis.
Las Vegas
This is our go to brand on condoms. Love the fit and love the prices. Super affordable! This is the only brand we use. I gave it 4 stars only because it doesn't feel any different that their other condoms.
Hey Guys!
These condoms are the best I think. Like how thin there are, you can't even feel them. Also there haven't a bad smell and I like the packaging.
Hey Guys!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...