Durex Extra Sensitive Condoms uploaded by Katie C.

BY DUREX #3 in Sexual Health

Durex Extra Sensitive Condoms: Ultra thin With extra lube for heightened sensitivity Easy-on shape Pleasant scent see more...

• These are the only condoms we use. Feel great and have never had ...1 Answers
  • How do these compare to bareskin condoms?3 Answers
  • How are these for size? Past condom we have tried have been to ti...1 Answers
Tayler H.
Richardson, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My boyfriend won't buy any other condom. These have such a great rating and I think he likes that they're extra sensitive. They have a good lubricant and I haven't gotten pregnant so that's important. I personally find them really comfortable and so don't my boyfriend so I would recommend to others!
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
This is our go to brand on condoms. Love the fit and love the prices. Super affordable! This is the only brand we use. I gave it 4 stars only because it doesn't feel any different that their other condoms.
Tanner J.
Gainesville, FL
Solid combination between sensitivity and reliability. I have never had one break. They are also relatively scentless compared to their competition. These are one of my go tos and would recommend for those having  protected sex on a regular basis.
Ariel C.
Minneapolis, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
First, always use protection, even if you're on the pill. Don't be afraid to have condoms or ask your partner to wear a condom. These condoms feel amazing, the sensitivity truly is heighten and you feel everything. They are afforable.
Megan K.
Waterford, CT
This condom has been great for my husband and I. They are coated with a light lubricant that is great for people with sensitivities. The lubricant is very gentle, and not messy at all. Just a little extra lubrication to help move things along. The condoms do not have a latex-y smell that is common with other brands.
While I would love to say that it feels like he isn't wearing one, you can still tell that there is a condom on. With that being said, it is much less noticeable with the Durex condom than with other brands we have tried.
Andrew H.
Irvine, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My girlfriend and I use these condoms and I love them because the lube doesn't dry up that fast, but also is very thin that I can feel the warmth when inside of her. We don't really need lube because my girlfriend is always very wet, but it's nice to have it for better experience. They have no smell which makes the sexual experience each time that much better.
Allison V.
Melbourne, FL
These are the only ones my husband and i can use! Other condoms irritate me because of lubricants and the intense amount of latex on it, but these work perfect! We have probably tried every brand out there and these seem to be the right ones for us.
Ashley S.
Cedar Rapids, IA
These are the only condoms my boyfriend and I use! We love them because they are thin, have the right amount of lube and also doesn't leave a lingering condom smell. It literally feels like nothing is there! Try this next.
Paola B.
['Miami', ''], FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
They feel amazing! It feels like the real thing. This was the first time I've ever used them and I'm glad we tried them out. I recomment thTa buy in whatever farmecy. REally is the best in the world.
Lindsey G.
Big Lake, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Love these condoms. Thin, easy to use and they stay on. This specific sensitive one is my favorite. If I can't find these, I opt for the pleasure pack. Thanks for awesome protection!
Ashlee S.
How do these compare to bareskin condoms?
Makayla T.
Ann Arbor, MI
Are these worth the purchase? Have they irritated anyone ?
Emily P.
Brookings, SD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
How are these for size? Past condom we have tried have been to tight on the shaft leaving a ring where circulation is cut off.
Alexandra P.
Warwick , RI
These are the only condoms we use. Feel great and have never had one break!
Nastassia L.
Louisville, KY
I have been hoping to find a condom that is gentle to my sensitive skin, but also durable. Are these good for sensitive skin? Do they cause a lot of friction?