Durex Extra Sensitive Condoms

by Durex

#5 in Condoms

Durex Extra Sensitive premium condoms are ultra thin latex condoms with extra lubricant for heightened sensitivity, sensation and excitement. For maximum benefit, carefully follow the condom instructions inside this package. Latex condoms do not completely eliminate the risks of pregnancy and sexually transmitted infections (STIs). To get the most protection from a latex condom, use one correctly every time you have sex. Please see directions for use inside the package. There are many STIs. A latex condom can reduce the risk of STI transmission to or from the head of the penis. However, some STIs can also be spread by other sexual contact. For additional information on STI protection, please read the information inside the package. If you believe you have an STI, contact a health care provider. For more information on condoms or STIs, contact a health care provider or public health agency.

Has anyone had problems with these? I bought them one time and used it and it broke!!!! Completely!!!!Durex Extra Sensitive Condoms
Do these last a while?
How do these compare to bareskin condoms?
Start your review of Durex Extra Sensitive Condoms!
How would you rate this product?
Williamstown, NJ
I like that this is for sensitive skin because I personally have sensitive skin. You can use on each time you have sex. It's affordable because it's cheaper than a baby. It is 99% effective. The only thing 100% effective is affordable. I'm very satisfied with this.
Gainesville, FL
Solid combination between sensitivity and reliability. I have never had one break. They are also relatively scentless compared to their competition. These are one of my go tos and would recommend for those having  protected sex on a regular basis.
Las Vegas
This is our go to brand on condoms. Love the fit and love the prices. Super affordable! This is the only brand we use. I gave it 4 stars only because it doesn't feel any different that their other condoms.
Minneapolis, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
First, always use protection, even if you're on the pill. Don't be afraid to have condoms or ask your partner to wear a condom. These condoms feel amazing, the sensitivity truly is heighten and you feel everything. They are afforable.
Waterford, CT
This condom has been great for my husband and I. They are coated with a light lubricant that is great for people with sensitivities. The lubricant is very gentle, and not messy at all. Just a little extra lubrication to help move things along. The condoms do not have a latex-y smell that is common with other brands. While I would love to say that it feels like he isn't wearing one, you can still tell that there is a condom on. With that being said, it is much less noticeable with the Durex condom than with other brands we have tried.
Irvine, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My girlfriend and I use these condoms and I love them because the lube doesn't dry up that fast, but also is very thin that I can feel the warmth when inside of her. We don't really need lube because my girlfriend is always very wet, but it's nice to have it for better experience. They have no smell which makes the sexual experience each time that much better.
Richardson , TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My boyfriend won't buy any other condom. These have such a great rating and I think he likes that they're extra sensitive. They have a good lubricant and I haven't gotten pregnant so that's important. I personally find them really comfortable and so don't my boyfriend so I would recommend to others!
Melbourne, FL
These are the only ones my husband and i can use! Other condoms irritate me because of lubricants and the intense amount of latex on it, but these work perfect! We have probably tried every brand out there and these seem to be the right ones for us.
Cedar Rapids, IA
These are the only condoms my boyfriend and I use! We love them because they are thin, have the right amount of lube and also doesn't leave a lingering condom smell. It literally feels like nothing is there! Try this next.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
They feel amazing! It feels like the real thing. This was the first time I've ever used them and I'm glad we tried them out. I recomment thTa buy in whatever farmecy. REally is the best in the world.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...