Durex Extra Sensitive Condoms uploaded by Katie C.

BY DUREX #4 in Sexual Health

Durex Extra Sensitive Condoms: Ultra thin With extra lube for heightened sensitivity Easy-on shape Pleasant scent see more...

• These are the only condoms we use. Feel great and have never had ...1 Answers
  • How do these compare to bareskin condoms?3 Answers
  • How are these for size? Past condom we have tried have been to ti...1 Answers
Christina K.
Phoenix , AZ
They feel amazing! It feels like the real thing. This was the first time I've ever used them and I'm glad we tried them out.
Princess R.
Wethersfield, CT
I think this are really good better than other product that irritate the skin this are thin and great.
Alana S.
Dallas, TX
Its scary thin guys. If your guy is on the heavy load side. I would not reccomend it could break.
Carolina F.
Windermere, FL
Awesome product, works fine and doesn't smell bad. Didn't have any mishaps yet!
Tayler H.
Richardson, TX
My boyfriend won't buy any other condom. These have such a great rating and I think he likes that they're extra sensitive. They have a good lubricant and I haven't gotten pregnant so that's important. I personally find them really comfortable and so don't my boyfriend so I would recommend to others!
Ariel C.
Minneapolis, MN
First, always use protection, even if you're on the pill. Don't be afraid to have condoms or ask your partner to wear a condom. These condoms feel amazing, the sensitivity truly is heighten and you feel everything. They are afforable.
Tanner J.
Gainesville, FL
Solid combination between sensitivity and reliability. I have never had one break. They are also relatively scentless compared to their competition. These are one of my go tos and would recommend for those having  protected sex on a regular basis.
Megan K.
Waterford, CT
This condom has been great for my husband and I. They are coated with a light lubricant that is great for people with sensitivities. The lubricant is very gentle, and not messy at all. Just a little extra lubrication to help move things along. The condoms do not have a latex-y smell that is common with other brands.
While I would love to say that it feels like he isn't wearing one, you can still tell that there is a condom on. With that being said, it is much less noticeable with the Durex condom than with other brands we have tried.
Andrew H.
Irvine, CA
My girlfriend and I use these condoms and I love them because the lube doesn't dry up that fast, but also is very thin that I can feel the warmth when inside of her. We don't really need lube because my girlfriend is always very wet, but it's nice to have it for better experience. They have no smell which makes the sexual experience each time that much better.
Allison V.
Melbourne, FL
These are the only ones my husband and i can use! Other condoms irritate me because of lubricants and the intense amount of latex on it, but these work perfect! We have probably tried every brand out there and these seem to be the right ones for us.
Ashlee S.
How do these compare to bareskin condoms?
Makayla T.
Ann Arbor, MI
Are these worth the purchase? Have they irritated anyone ?
Emily P.
Brookings, SD
How are these for size? Past condom we have tried have been to tight on the shaft leaving a ring where circulation is cut off.
Alexandra P.
Warwick , RI
These are the only condoms we use. Feel great and have never had one break!
Nastassia L.
Louisville, KY
I have been hoping to find a condom that is gentle to my sensitive skin, but also durable. Are these good for sensitive skin? Do they cause a lot of friction?