Personal CareSexual HealthCondomsDurex
Condom Tropical Natural Latex Condoms, An exciting mix of flavors and colors

by Durex

#22 in Condoms

DescriptionDurex Tropical flavored lubricated latex condoms prove that variety is the spice of life, featuring an exciting mix of tropical orange, banana and strawberry fruit flavors and colors to help add a little island paradise to your bedroom. For maximum benefit, carefully follow the condom instructions inside this package. Latex condoms do not completely eliminate the risks of pregnancy and sexually transmitted infections (STIs). To get the most protection from a latex condom, use one correctly every time you have sex. Please see directions for use inside the package. There are many STIs. A latex condom can reduce the risk of STI transmission to or from the head of the penis. However, some STIs can also be spread by other sexual contact. For additional information on STI protection, please read the information inside the package. If you believe you have an STI, contact a health care provider. For more information on condoms or STIs, contact a health care provider or public health agency.Sexual enhancement starts with variety — add a little island paradise to your bedroomMulti-colored with several exciting flavors and scents such as apple, orange, strawberry or bananaEach condom is 100% electronically tested for strength, flexibility and reliabilityThe special way we make our condoms mean they smell pleasantDurex is the world's #1 condom brand trusted over 80 yearsWarningsCaution: This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions. Caution: Do not use oil-based lubricants, such as petroleum jelly, vegetable/mineral oils or cold cream, since these may damage the latex condom. Caution: This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions. If you are allergic to natural rubber latex products, consult your doctor for advice before use. Use each condom only once. Store in a cool, dry place (below 100 degrees F) and avoid exposure to direct sunlight. Avoid excess heat. This package is tamper evident. Do not use if carton or condom foils are damaged.DirectionsImportant Information: For maximum benefit, carefully follow the condom instructions inside this package. Latex condoms do not completely eliminate the risks of pregnancy and sexually transmitted infections (STIs). To get the most protection from a latex condom, use one correctly every time you have sex. Please see directions for use inside the package. There are many STIs. A latex condom can reduce the risk of STI transmission to or from the head of the penis. However, some STIs can also be spread by other sexual contact. For additional information on STI protection, please read the information inside the package. If you believe you have an STI, contact a health care provider. For more information on condoms or STIs, contact a health care provider or public health agency.IngredientsNatural rubber latex

I have never used any flavored or scented condom, are they good for someone who may be sensitive skin?
I usually use another brand but I would like to know how good these are?
Start your review of Durex Condom Tropical Natural Latex Condoms, An exciting mix of flavors and colors!
Tom A.
Philadelphia, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
Purchased at: Walmart
I like a couple of these flavors but when my own juices are added it just doesn’t seem the same; I thought the entire point was to make the juice task like that flavor!
Rob O.
Let’s face it, condoms are not exactly cool. There are other means of birth control, but the manufacturers of these things keep trying to make them interesting. I have to give them a big, fat F.
Miriam N.
Newark, DE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Purchased at: Walmart
I’ve never tried this product before but I’m very excited to find out what flavors are in this box
nando M.
Fresno, CA
Used to get these for free from various places, they are a Lil dry but have never busted on me.. not a super thick condom either but not poorly made either.. I prefer the Trojan brand but this or a lifestyle will do.. flavor aspect wife didn't overly enjoy so we got some flavored lube ;)
Brooklyn M.
united states
Durex Condom Tropical Natural Latex Condoms, An exciting mix of flavors and colors uploaded by Brooklyn M.
Smell good & taste good but after my fiance used them on me I began to itch straight after! I turned really really red & got litrle bumps. They do taste GOOD though. Also they sre very very thin so it feels better
Jaile L.
Ward, AR
My partner and I got these because we’re both women and saw that condoms could be used kind of like a dental dam (we couldn’t find dental dams in our southern Bible Belt town), so we got these because they are reasonably priced and we thought the tropical “flavor” might be nicer than a plastic taste/smell. They don’t have a strong flavor by any means, but they do not taste completely like plastic either, which is great. We do like the fun colors. So far we have had a pretty good experience with them. I do wish there was more of a tropical flavor since they’re supposed to be flavored, but it isn’t bad, so I’m not upset. The thinness is perfect for us. It’s thick enough that we feel safe and secure in our practices, and thin enough that she still gets the pleasurable experience.
SaToya M.
Americus, GA
Awful..... the taste of these were just plain nasty and they were very constricting to my boyfriend they were to small so I wouldn't waste my money on these!
member-fa95b06d7
First of all I would like to state that I personally advise not to use these condoms for contraception reasons. This is because they are at fault for me being a single mother of three kids. However recently my children were asking for some candy but because I am a single mother I can not afford such luxuries, this is where the condoms come in! I decided to take out this product and let my kids wear them as gloves and lick their thumbs for the flavor. At first they were slightly surprised but after their first lick they seemed fine and happily continued licking every bit of its flavor out, later telling me that I should buy them again! Overall I was very pleased to have found a new and better way to use this product rather than only for my own pleasures
Cynthia F.
Tolleson, AZ
These have good flavor but it really doesn't last very long. Seems to dry out a little quick also. Otherwise would recommend these over many others.
Skye B.
Ankeny, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 8
My husband and I enjoy these condoms as opposed to other scented/flavored brands. Smells great and tastes better than most condoms do.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Miriam N.