Personal CareSexual HealthCondomsDurex

by Durex

#8 in Condoms

DescriptionDurex Prolong condoms contain heat activated climax control lubricant on the inside and silky smooth lubricant on the outside. Prolong condoms contain a delay lubricant, a male genital desensitizer to allow more control for him and more time for her. The condoms have a ribbed and dotted texture for added sensation.For Him: Condoms contain heat activated climax control lubricant on the inside and silky smooth lubricant on the outsideFor Her: Condoms have a ribbed and dotted texture for added sensation Ultra fine ribbed and dottend latex condoms with delay lubricant (male genital desensitizer)Easy on shape makes condoms easier to put on and more comfortable to wearEach condom is 100% electronically tested for strength, flexibility and reliabilityIngredientsActive Ingredient: Benzocaine (5%). Contains natural rubber latex.

Are there multiple sizes?
Are these condoms comparable to bare skin?
Has anyone had problems with these? I bought them one time and used it and it broke!!!! Completely!!!![product:durex-extra-sensitive-condoms]
Start your review of Durex Condom Prolong Natural Latex Condoms, 12 Count - Ultra Fine, ribbed and dotted with delay lubricant!
Catherine F.
East Moline, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Durex Condom Prolong Natural Latex Condoms, 12 Count - Ultra Fine, ribbed and dotted with delay lubricant uploaded by Catherine F.
These are perfect for Valentine’s Day they have a very pleasant scent to them they smell fruity and have emojis on them , they are extra lubricated for some extra fun.
Andrew H.
Irvine, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My girlfriend and I use these condoms and I love them because the lube doesn't dry up that fast, but also is very thin that I can feel the warmth when inside of her. We don't really need lube because my girlfriend is always very wet, but it's nice to have it for better experience. They have no smell which makes the sexual experience each time that much better.
Bethany A.
Cincinnati, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 10
2,223 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
These are the magic condoms! They are super comfortable and I noticed that I lasted a lot longer! Plus it felt amazing ! Definitely a trusted and loved brand
Tom A.
Philadelphia, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
Ok. Would rather it have more of a sticky feel and more plastic smell, but all things considered that much lube and my thing still doesn’t fit...?!
Tayler H.
Plano, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My boyfriend won't buy any other condom. These have such a great rating and I think he likes that they're extra sensitive. They have a good lubricant and I haven't gotten pregnant so that's important. I personally find them really comfortable and so don't my boyfriend so I would recommend to others!
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
1,019 reviews
This is our go to brand on condoms. Love the fit and love the prices. Super affordable! This is the only brand we use. I gave it 4 stars only because it doesn't feel any different that their other condoms.
Alana S.
Dallas, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Its scary thin guys. If your guy is on the heavy load side. I would not reccomend it could break.
Ashley S.
Cedar Rapids, IA
These are the only condoms my boyfriend and I use! We love them because they are thin, have the right amount of lube and also doesn't leave a lingering condom smell. It literally feels like nothing is there! Try this next.
Megan K.
Waterford, CT
This condom has been great for my husband and I. They are coated with a light lubricant that is great for people with sensitivities. The lubricant is very gentle, and not messy at all. Just a little extra lubrication to help move things along. The condoms do not have a latex-y smell that is common with other brands. While I would love to say that it feels like he isn't wearing one, you can still tell that there is a condom on. With that being said, it is much less noticeable with the Durex condom than with other brands we have tried.
Allison V.
Melbourne, FL
These are the only ones my husband and i can use! Other condoms irritate me because of lubricants and the intense amount of latex on it, but these work perfect! We have probably tried every brand out there and these seem to be the right ones for us.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ale O.
Huntsville, TX
il y a 3 ans
Joshua H. il y a un an
Unless you are stretching it out to its maximum potential or using so much heat that it's degrading the rubber then it should be fine. Those whom experience breakage should contact the manufacture because your breakage is likely a defect.