Personal CareSexual HealthCondomsDurex

by Durex

#21 in Condoms

DescriptionDurex Pleasure Pack proves that variety is the spice of life, featuring four of the most stimulating Durex condoms to intensify the experience for you and your partner. For maximum benefit, carefully follow the condom instructions inside this package. Latex condoms do not completely eliminate the risks of pregnancy and sexually transmitted infections (STIs). To get the most protection from a latex condom, use one correctly every time you have sex. Please see directions for use inside the package. There are many STIs. A latex condom can reduce the risk of STI transmission to or from the head of the penis. However, some STIs can also be spread by other sexual contact. For additional information on STI protection, please read the information inside the package. If you believe you have an STI, contact a health care provider. For more information on condoms or STIs, contact a health care provider or public health agency.Pleasure Pack features 4 varieties of lubricated, latex condoms: Performax Intense, Intense Sensation, Extra Sensitive and Tropical FlavorContains a mix of ultra fine latex condoms each designed to enhance sex for both you and your partnerEach condom is 100% electronically tested for strength, flexibility and reliabilityThe special way we make our condoms mean they smell pleasantDurex is the world's #1 condom brand trusted over 80 yearsWarningsThis product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions. This package is tamper evident. Do not use if carton or condom foils are damaged. Do not use oil-based lubricants, such as petroleum jelly, vegetable/mineral oils or cold cream, since these may damage the latex condom. If you are allergic to natural rubber latex products, consult your doctor for advice before use. Use each condom only once. Store in a cool, dry place (below 100 degrees F) and avoid exposure to direct sunlight. Avoid excess heat.DirectionsPlease see Directions for use inside the package.IngredientsNatural rubber latex

What's your favorite style that comes in the variety pack?
Start your review of Durex Condom Pleasure Pack Assorted Natural Latex Condoms, An exciting mix of sensation and stimulation!
Jessica W.
Westland, MI
Purchased at: Walmart
Recently tried these with a partner. He said they’re the most comfortable to him and they are all he used. They have a pretty good price point. I’ve recently bought some to have on hand myself. I highly recommend you try these.
Miranda S.
I have the 24 pack version of this box. It comes with cool varieties of condoms to use at an affordable price. My favorite is the extra sensitive. The only down side is it leaves down there smelling like gross rubber, but they have even very reliable and none of broken on me.
Ashlee W.
These are very affordable and come in many different varieties. They work just as well as the more expensive ones and can be found in my different stores.
Kendra T.
MC DOWELL, KY
Just a few more flavors or colors. Nothing too special. Condoms are condoms. These are pretty much like the others.
Fallon D.
gravel switch, ky
I really like durex brand condoms and this is usually the pack I pick up. There is a nice variety in what you get. I've bought them for years and the variety seems to change from time to time. All these condoms fit my boyfriend well and fit well. They are durable and don't break.
Felina D.
Peyton, CO
I really enjoy these! You have a variety to choose from so you don't have to settle with one. They're affordable and you get a good amount.
Martika S.
Lockport, NY
I love these for the price they are great. They xome with many different types so we use bases on our moods its worth it
Dillon M.
Riverside, CA
Me and my girlfriend use these every once in awhile and we seem to like them. We both get a lot of pleasure out of them
Mary J.
St Augustine, FL
My boyfriend and I use these often and are satisfied with their performance. We like that we get a variety to try out.
Cody D.