Duraflame Inc. Duraflame Firestart 12Pk Case - DURAFLAME INC. uploaded by Kristine L.Duraflame Inc. Duraflame Firestart 12Pk Case - DURAFLAME INC. uploaded by Jessica S.

BY DURAFLAME INC.

Duraflame is America s favorite fire starter brand. Duraflame Firestart Firelighters are the fast, sure way to light a wood fire. Each starter is individually wrapped for clean handling and quick one-match lighting. Using Firestarters results in faster and more complete ignition of the fire, reducing emissions of particulate matter and carbon monoxide so you're doing your part to protect air quality when you use a firestart. Duraflame Firestarts use only recycled wood and agricultural fibers, saving valuable natural resources. Stock up on Duraflame Firestart Firelighters for when the weather is right for cozy fires in the fireplace or chilly nights around the campfire. see more...

Sarah S.
Silver Lake, OH
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
We have been working on a big box of these fire starters for years and they are great! We use them for starting bonfires in our fire pit. It's been taking a long while to go through the box and because of that, they are WAY past the use by date on the box. That doesn't matter though - these still work like a charm ever time.
courtney F.
College Sta, TX
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
I recently bought these for the first time and was pleasantly surprised! They work great for lighting my fire pit outside! They light really fast but stay burning for awhile to catch the bigger logs on fire. Definitely a must have for all of your fire-related activities!
Sonya B.
Westport, CT
I love these things wo them ide be waisting my time trying to light a fire!- these burn super clean and easy light - makes for smooth sailingNa I get these for 24 dollars at Home Depot
Kristie A.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
The easiest and fastest way to light a fireplace, bonfire, or campfire is with Duraflame Firestart. I always purchase the 12 pack case. They're individually wrapped and can just light the paper and it quickly gets my fire burning. The logs has a little bit of an odor. I recommend these over other fire starter products.
Maggie B.
This is like the fireplace for dummies haha. It is so easy! You just put it on the fire/ fireplace and light the bag. You dont even have to unwrap it just light the corners of the bag and itll start burning itself and the log. So easy and simple for those who don't know how to start a fire or those who struggle to light plain wood logs.
Iris R.
BROOKLYN, NY
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
My aunt has a beautiful fireplace and one day I asked her why did she used duraflame and she said that they are good because they can clean chimney pipes and it last a long time on. Also she said that they are affordable , safe to use and it does not smell like chemicals.
Linda S.
We use these for bonfires. To be honest, we pretty much toss anything in the fire once we get it going lol but we start it, safely with these. The light fairly quickly and seem to hold the flame steady before it begins to spread. I'd recommend them.
Lee W.
Louisville, KY
Although I hate depending on a fire starter, this is one of the best ones to use. We can use it with our fireplace inside and the flames are almost immediate. Each piece is also big enough that we can usually break it into a few pieces to get extra use out of just one log. I like that they are easy to find at Kroger, Kmart, Lowes, etc.
Allie T.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
I LOVE this product.  It's so convenient for the fire place and it's super easy to use.  It lights right up and burns for a good length of time.  It's a huge help when I'm home by myself and I'm not fully equipt at starting a fire from scratch. I highly recommend this product.
Maya S.
These are nice for the bonfire, my husband uses them all the time and more in winter, make the lighting was easier as this will do the job. They are easy to use. No fuss, no muss. And I love it because they are durable so if they are ideal for when you organize family dinners you can eat the hot food for later.
Heather Z.
I always use these fire starters to help my natural wood burning fireplace. They keep my fire going! Save lots of time when starting i up! Completely affordable. Highly recommend.
Lorenso D.
Whittier, CA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
Can someone tell me if these are good
amanda V.
Does it make it easier?
Kinsley R.
Are these worth the money? Do they really work?
M A.
Are these worth the money?