Duraflame Inc. Duraflame Firestart 12Pk Case - DURAFLAME INC. uploaded by Jessica S.Duraflame Inc. Duraflame Firestart 12Pk Case - DURAFLAME INC. uploaded by Kristine L.

BY DURAFLAME INC.

Duraflame is America s favorite fire starter brand. Duraflame Firestart Firelighters are the fast, sure way to light a wood fire. Each starter is individually wrapped for clean handling and quick one-match lighting. Using Firestarters results in faster and more complete ignition of the fire, reducing emissions of particulate matter and carbon monoxide so you're doing your part to protect air quality when you use a firestart. Duraflame Firestarts use only recycled wood and agricultural fibers, saving valuable natural resources. Stock up on Duraflame Firestart Firelighters for when the weather is right for cozy fires in the fireplace or chilly nights around the campfire. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Lisa M.
Beaverton, OR
These work very well. very reliable. when you need a fire, this is guaranteed. we always have a duralog in the camping box as an emergency. if the wood is wet or we just can't get it started, or run out of wood, this comes in handy. you can't cook over it though due to the chemicals it burns off. these fire starters are perfect when the fire just will not start. otherwise we use toilet paper rolls filled with dryer lint (which we can't seem to make enough of)
Cassandra S.
This brand is awesome just started using it last year when we got a new place bc there is a fire place here plus when we go camping we take some just in case! I would deffently recommend them to anyone and I have told plenty of people about it. It's the perfect time to go camping and enjoy a nice night by the fire!!
Kayla R.
Romeoville, IL
We use these in our fire pit at home when we have bonfires. The bricks tend to be a bit bigger than we need to get the fire started so we end up breaking them into either half a or fourths depending on conditions. The price isn't too bad but they can be difficult to find during the summer months.
Zenmaster169 ..
These are nice for the fire pit. If you are unable to get it started this will do the job. My teenage kids use them all the time when they have friends over for the evening. They are that easy to use. No fuss, no muss. And I love that they come in a case full so there are plenty for later.
Sage T.
Midland, MI
Great for a bon fire or your regular fire place fire! They light easily and start all of your other logs on fire! There are 12 in the case so they last for a long time! Would recommend to anyone who doesn't want the hassle of finding sticks and leaves for your fires!
Ashly S.
Pittsburg, Ca
Like everyone else's review below...this definitely comes in handy when camping. Never disappoints. These fire starters are definitely effective, also very affordable. I recommend to anyone who loves to camp, has a fireplace or even a bonfire in your own backyard.
Lily Y.
This is so helpful! Especially for when i try to light up my grandparents fire place lol Im not the best fire started so this is a great helper to help me start one! FOLLOW the directions bc theyre very helpful LOL if u dont youll get nowhere with this
Melissa T.
Atmore, AL
These are wonderful for fall bonfires!! Just light the bag and throw it in the pit! It really is that simple! They are a little spendy, but keep in mind, they only start the fire, once this is going nicely, start stacking your own dry wood on top.
Rachel S.
Clovis, CA
This is probably the only fire starter that I can say hands down works every time! I've tried other brands and they just never seem to catch fire! These are a little more pricey but if you want to get the campfire going, this is the one to get!
Bekah M.
Atlanta, GA
As an experienced backpacker and camper I would say these are well worth the money. They are a great way to start a fire easily which can make or break a trip. I would recommend these for anyone planning on enjoying a campfire this autumn.
Heather Z.
I always use these fire starters to help my natural wood burning fireplace. They keep my fire going! Save lots of time when starting i up! Completely affordable. Highly recommend.
Lorenso D.
Whittier, CA
Great Outdoors Expert
Can someone tell me if these are good
amanda V.
Does it make it easier?
Kinsley R.
Are these worth the money? Do they really work?
M A.
Are these worth the money?