BY DURAFLAME

100% natural wood.

No additivies.

Fast lighting.

Resin wood starters.

86.4 cu in (1.42 dm3). see more...

Duraflame Fatwood Firelighter
  • "This product is true to its word, easy to use, very fast at lighting and plus it all natural so there is no chemical smell as it's burning." in 1 review
Kelly M.
Indianapolis, IN
Duraflame Fatwood helps light your fires quickly and last long enough for the fire to really catch. Unlike newspaper, you can be accurate where you place them and they burn longer, really helping you easily get a fire going strong.
Kristin C.
Mount Eden, KY
This is a must here at our home, since the only way to keep us warm during the winter months is by our wood burning stove. This product is true to its word, easy to use, very fast at lighting and plus it all natural so there is no chemical smell as it's burning.
Payal S.
Boston, MA
They're not kidding when they say "fast lighting". It took me less than a minute to start a fire in the fireplace, and does not have an offensive smell to it when lit.
Shannon P.
Sanford, NC
I use this every time I need to start a fire and it works great! It's very easy to use and it helps get the job done!
Maizoua M.
Anchorage, Ak
This is a great firelighter, easy to use and light up. My dad uses this when we all go camping and it works great.
Jonellen M.
West Chester, OH
Great Outdoors Expert Level 4
This is great! We use these in our campfires to ensure we get one started. Super quick and they make life easier
Tone K.
Marshall, VA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
This is a must in our house in the fireplace season. It helps start fires and fatwood has yet to fail me.
Cecilia V.
Absolutely lovely. It has a nice woody scent which is very pleasant. Reminds me of camping outdoors...
Tone K.
Marshall, VA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
Who else loves fatwood as a fire starter?