Duracell Watch/Electronic Battery

by Duracell

370/371 Coin Button Battery. Silver Oxide. For Use in Watches, Toys, Medical Devices & Calculators. With Duralock Power Preserve™ Technology Duracell special application batteries offer reliable, long-lasting power.  With Duralock Power Preserve™ Technology, our 370/371 battery is guaranteed to help preserve power for three years in storage.

Have you ever licked a battery to get a little zap?
Start your review of Duracell Watch/Electronic Battery!
Oklahoma City, OK
This brand of battery is known for its longstanding quality and is a household name, which is why I choose repurchase their products. Whether I need AA or a watch battery, I'll go with Duracell simply because I know that I am getting the best bang for my buck as these are long lasting. If you're needing anytime of battery, look no further, Duracell is your brand.
It's hard to find a battery for my fit bit that will last a long time. I've tried many different brands but, I find that Duracell really does last the longest. I have to wear my fit bit everyday for my health program at work and I walk a ton. So I'm very pleased and can always count on Duracell.
Lincolnton, NC
So you blew your chances with Sally because you were late for your date and she thinks you stood her up? Never miss your chance to be invited in for a drink after the movie again! Ditch those GENERIC watch batteries and get a Duracell! Punctuality is the key to success! My watch is going on 3 years with no battery change.
Baltimore, MD
This is my go to watch battery when I need one. I use this battery in my fit bit zip. I will not use another brand. This lasts and is affordable. I am happy with this product and I would recommend to others!
These batteries are great! I switched out my dead battery for Duracell and it's been 3 years so far! I would totally buy this brand next time I need one. It's affordable to considering how long it lasts!
Las Vegas, NV
Decorator Expert Level 3
These are neat and what I always use when my watch runs out of battery. I honesty did not think they sold these. It's a good brand and the battery life lasts very strong. I would recommend buying !!!!
Bridgewater, NJ
Duracell batteries work best in my opinion and I always buy this brand for everything. When my watch stopped working I used this battery and it lasted longer than any other battery I've used.
Mount Dora, FL
I use Duracell for all my watch batteries. They last the longest in my opinion. They are very affordable compared to taking your watch in to have the battery replaced. Better and cheaper to DIY with a long lasting battery.
Hillsboro, OR
I always seem to fa or watches with batteries that die on me. This battery is long lasting and works great. Simply ask the person working the jewelry counter to pop it in your watch for you and you're ready to go!
Best brand for long lasting power. we have tried the cheaper route and bought batteries from the dollar store brand before. ...We go through triple the amount of the batteries in half.the time !