BY DURACELL #18 in Batteries

We think rechargeable batteries are a great way to 'get greener'. Put a positive charge in your efforts with this value charger and rechargeable batteries from Duracell - pre-charged for instant use! Save More, Play More With the Duracell® Value Charger. Charges 4 AA or AAA Rechargeable Batteries at a Time. Foldable Wall Plug. 6-Hour Charge Time. Energy Star Certified The charger comes with 4 AA Rechargeable StayCharged batteries with Duralock Power Preserve™ Technology.  Simple and effective, the Value Charger can charge four AA or AAA rechargeab. see more...

• "They have long lasting power, excellent batteries." in 1 review
Victoria C.
Bella Vista, AR
I bought this for the Wii remote batteries. I was going through batteries so fast I was wasting money. Now I just charge them up and put them in the remotes so they are ready to go. This has saved me a lot of money and I have had them for a few years now.
Erin L.
Rochester, NY
I'm sure like me their are many of you that go through batteries like crazy (my camera would just eat them up). Well I highly recommend investing in one of these. I'm saving a tone of money with this and only wished I got one sooner! Fairly inexpensive I paid around $14.00 for mine. Once you get one you will be kicking yourself saying why didn't I do this sooner!
Jessica F.
My children play Wii U frequently and we go through a lot of AA batteries. These rechargeable batteries are a great money saver. I no longer have to purchase batteries every week the kids are able to put the two dead batteries on the charger and take two off for their controller. I purchased these from walmart.
Karen H.
Midway, KY
I work at a kids hair salon so we are constantly using the camera fof first haircut pictures, therefore we need the camera go have batteries. That's where this sucker comes in to play. It's a great harder to have and we always have a pair charging at all times. No downfall to this charger!!! Get one :)
Jennifer C.
Alabaster, AL
But well worth it. I play video games and the batteries for the controller die on a very frequent basis, but I don't feel like I have to go out and buy batteries as often. They may cost more at first, but I believe they are worth their weight in gold!
Angela S.
These are very easy to use and handy to have in the house for remote controls! It's also useful for travel if your electronics use batteries. Just don't forget to recharge them!
Mariah B.
San Tan Vly, AZ
I work from home and have wireless everything, these are awesome to have cause you don't really have to buy new batteries. You just swap them out! I love these!
Leah  G.
I absolutely love this product, I have two packs so I can always have some on the charger while I am using the others! Never go searching for batteries again!
Estefania E.
Sanford, FL
Worth it especially in a house full of gamers with wireless controllers. they battery life is long enough so they are not constantly having to change batteries.
Trish M.
Springville, UT
Charges my batteries quickly. I love that it can charge AA and AAA. It doesn't take up too much space and I only need one device.
Danielle A.
How long would you say your batteries take to charge?
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA
Decorator Expert
How many times can you recharge them before they just stop working? Are they worth the purchase?