BY DURACELL #5 in Flash Drives

The Drive Brings The Durability And Compact Form Factor Of Flash Memory To All Your Portable Data Storage And Transfer Needs. The Usb Flash Drive Enables Anyone Who Works On Multiple Computers To Readily Carry Their Most Important And Useful Files Anywhere. It Is The Perfect Any Time, Any Place Flash Memory Solution. The Silky, Rounded Case Is Designed To Slide Open, Not Off, So You Won't Lose Your Data Or Your Cap. Compliant With Both 1.1 And 2.0 Standard Usb Ports And Virtually All Operating Systems Since 2000. Capacity Information (Jpeg Setting: Fine Resolution. Mp3 128Kpbs* 4 Mins=4 Mb Song - The Number Of Pictures, Music And Video Files With Vary According To The Resolution Of The Device And The Compression Algorithms Used.): Pictures: 2 Megapixels: 8000 4 Megapixels: 4000 8 Megapixels: 2000 10 Megapixels: 1600 12 Megapixels: 1320 Mp3 Music: 2000 Mpeg4 Minutes: 800 *1 Mb=Approx. 1 Million Bytes. Accessible Capacity May Be Less. see more...

• How much memory does it have?3 Answers
  • I need. how much memory does?1 Answers
  • How much memory does this particular flash drive hold?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "This USB is great, and every college student should have one for any class assignments and presentations that could come up" in 2 reviews
Dayami S.
Dayami S.
Boynton Beach, FL
The USB is like any other. My only problem with it was that I had it on my key chain and the hook part broke so I can't hang it from anywhere now.
Deanna S.
Deanna S.
Easy to use product and makes transferring Your work very quick and easy. Also very easy to use and understand
Matt U.
Matt U.
Good product. Never new Duracell made flash drives so I was skeptical at first but it has plenty of storage and seems well made
Janesca B.
Janesca B.
Computer crashes are a nightmare, especially when you lose valuable data such as pictures and important documents. So I have always had one of these around to back up my data and they work great!
Bhavana M.
I don't have this one in particular but I always carry a usb in my backpack. You'd be surprised at how handy they are in college.
تقني م.
تقني م.

My name is Driss Ziali I live in Morocco. I have a channel on YouTube and I have a Facebook page and I give it to the blogger. I like your famous album. It deserves a million stars. I want to show you this product. I want to show you this product. I want to review this product on my YouTube channel and my Facebook page. Of 1000 observers and Madoni where more than 1000 visitors a day I am this channel, which is registered is not my official channel official channel where more than 2000 subscribers, please reply in this e-mail registered in this site I am happy to review the channel on YouTube and my page on Facebook and Madonna  I love you so much Please reply as soon as possible
youssouf b.
youssouf b.
rue 78 n 12 brigui maghnia tlemcen
Every member of my family has and SanDisk Drive we keep it in our keys chain, it is very practical and a good quality I have years using it with out problem and its not expensive .. We love .. You are the best .. Thank you for all the efforts made for us.
anis b.
anis b.
jijel / taher
Its features are wonderful in beauty as its shape is very beautiful thank you for this product      Can help you to promote your products by reviewing them in buying videos from the internet and at the same time helping the company to promote the products Thank you for compliments
Bhavana M.
Any ideas on how to not lose them since they are tiny?
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
How much memory does it have?
Mayela L.
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA
What size is it?
Valentina B.
Valentina B.
I need. how much memory does?
Candace C.
Candace C.
Merced, CA
How much memory does this particular flash drive hold?