BY DURACELL #11 in Flash Drives

Images (Jpeg) Per Card 1Gb 2Gb 4Gb 711 1422 2844 see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Kristie A.
Every year in high school and in college my kids need a flash drive for their school supplied Chrome Books. This year I purchased  Duracell USB 2.0 Memory Flash Drive  because they were only $9.99 each. That's a very good and affordable price. They work just as good as the more expensive ones.
Shawn R.
Dewitt, MI
I'm pretty sure I have about 5 of these in my room somewhere. This is just an affordable, light duty, grocery isle thumb drive with little memory that works well for minimum documents and basic file storage. It looks alright, but am confused why duracell is on that thumb drive game.
nicole s.
It seems odd that Duracell (which we all think "batteries" when we hear the word) has made a flash drive. Being the techie that I am, this flash drive hasn't failed me yet! I use it for movies, my xbox 360, music, pictures, files etc.. I have reformatted it LOTS of times and reused it LOTS of times. I bought it at an inexpensive price (figured it would be CHEAP because it WAS so inexpensive), but my expensive one (not Duracell brand) failed and this one is still going strong!
Jasmine B.
Foster City, CA
While not password protected (which it doesn't advertise being) it is one great little flash drive. It loaded up 16GB in just under a half an hour....I was amazed to say the least. Operates just fine and appears to have no short comings. It seems well built...but having owned cap units I suspect some time in the future the process of opening and clicking quality will degrade, just like all the capped units I own.
Ana R.
Seattle , WA
I bought this at my school bookstore in a pinch one day, and I still have it! It still isnt' even full, always gets recognized by computers and hasn't given me any problems. I like it!
Morgan T.
Moline, IL
The greatest part about this flashdrive is that it has a hole for a key ring! I know I won't lose it that way! This has definitely withstood the test of time!!
Katie F.
This memory stick works just fine for saving materials, but it can be really hard to use because of the design. There's a piece that slides over the USB, and it can be really hard to move back and forth.
Yazbek O.
Gardena, CA
I bought this item with a coupon thinking if it foes t work I wouldn't have spent too much . I love this flas drive. So easy to use , keeps a lot of storage in.
Amanda N.
Dallas, GA
This is the only flash drive I use and I love it! So happy it has a place for me to hook it on my keys so I don't lose it on the way to class!
Jasleen K.
Geneseo, NY
This little flashdrive is great! It is really durable and small enough to fit in my pocket. I have had mine for three years and it still works!
Hayley M.
North Lima, OH
What makes this better than the cheap ones sold at the dollar store?