BY DURACELL #10 in Flash Drives

Images (Jpeg) Per Card 1Gb 2Gb 4Gb 711 1422 2844 see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Kristie A.
Kristie A.
Every year in high school and in college my kids need a flash drive for their school supplied Chrome Books. This year I purchased  Duracell USB 2.0 Memory Flash Drive  because they were only $9.99 each. That's a very good and affordable price. They work just as good as the more expensive ones.
Shawn R.
Shawn R.
Dewitt, MI
I'm pretty sure I have about 5 of these in my room somewhere. This is just an affordable, light duty, grocery isle thumb drive with little memory that works well for minimum documents and basic file storage. It looks alright, but am confused why duracell is on that thumb drive game.
Amanda N.
Amanda N.
Dallas, GA
This is the only flash drive I use and I love it! So happy it has a place for me to hook it on my keys so I don't lose it on the way to class!
Joshua R.
Joshua R.
Rochester Hls, MI
The flash drive is small and convenient. Makes it easy to carry around.
compatible with any device computer, xbox 360 just need to format it if needed.
Morgan T.
Morgan T.
Moline, IL
The greatest part about this flashdrive is that it has a hole for a key ring! I know I won't lose it that way! This has definitely withstood the test of time!!
Victoria F.
Victoria F.
Round Rock, TX
Bought it on sale, love it! It was used to share a workout program and it still had lots of space in it, I'm glad I got it back!
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.
Foster City, CA
While not password protected (which it doesn't advertise being) it is one great little flash drive. It loaded up 16GB in just under a half an hour....I was amazed to say the least. Operates just fine and appears to have no short comings. It seems well built...but having owned cap units I suspect some time in the future the process of opening and clicking quality will degrade, just like all the capped units I own.
Katie F.
Katie F.
This memory stick works just fine for saving materials, but it can be really hard to use because of the design. There's a piece that slides over the USB, and it can be really hard to move back and forth.
Tammy F.
Tammy F.
Arabi, Ga
This flash drive was good but i found it a little more difficult to use than other flash drives.
Kim D.
Kim D.
I have one of these. I have not had any issues with it. I'd recommend it.
Hayley M.
Hayley M.
North Lima, OH
What makes this better than the cheap ones sold at the dollar store?