BY DURACELL #60 in Batteries

Our Longest Lasting Batteries. All purpose batteries. Easy to open and store. Our best all-around battery for devices used most often Duracell® Ultra Power with Duralock Power Preserve™ Technology is our most powerful alkaline battery.  If you re using a device that requires high battery output, Ultra Power with Duralock is the way to go.  With Powercheck technology, you ll always know how much power you have left.  Simply press the white circles on each side of the battery to see how much power remains.  Duracell Ultra Power batteries with Duralock offer premium power for many of your devices, including:  Battery-powered toys,. see more...

• "it does seem like they last longer than other brands." in 1 review
Jennifer J.
Fountain, CO
Techie Expert Level 2
Duracell batteries are great batteries that last a long time but they are only affordable if you have a coupon or if they are on sale.  It isn't just Duracell batteries that are not affordable; all batteries are not.  And the ones that are; they are not worth purchasing because they are junk batteries that do not last (if they even work at all).  I often purchase batteries and wish there was another way around them as they are very wasteful and expensive; until then, however... we need remotes, toys, flashlights... etc... and they all require batteries... so I will continue to purchase Duracell as they do have high quality and long lasting batteries.
Melody S.
Irmo, SC
Techie Expert Level 3
These tend to last a little longer than other batteries but I don't know that they are THAT much better... We use them for headphones and games and they tend to loose charge pretty quickly. They are pretty expensive as far as I am concerned. We like them.
Maggie S.
Libertyville, IL
Duracell is my favorite battery brand. It lasts amazingly long (for some reason I am sure it lasts longer than other brands?)
jessica r.
Matthews, NC
Duracell batteries seem to always last the longest for me. I love these batteries, and a lot comes in this pack.
Kylie H.
Spring Valley, CA
I only buy Duracell batteries. They seem to last the longest, which saves me money in the long run.
Nicole S.
Saint Paul, MN
Great quality batteries. They last a long time. it does seem like they last longer than other brands.
Amber J.
For me, all batteries are about the same. I also find that they work the same as generic batteries. But they're better quality and are less usual to leak in my opinion.