Duracell Rechargeable StayCharged Batteries uploaded by crystal j.Duracell Rechargeable StayCharged Batteries uploaded by Noor J.

BY DURACELL #6 in Batteries

Ideal For Digital & High Drain Devices. Holds Charge up to 5X Longer*. Hold their charge up to a year when not in use. These batteries can be charged hundreds of times. Not only will you get hundreds of uses out of each StayCharged Rechargeable battery with Duralock Power Preserve™ Technology, but they stay charged longer so you can recharge less.*  These powerful NiMH batteries are ideally suited for high-drain or frequently used devices.  Recharge hundreds of times and save hundreds of dollars.** Use StayCharged Rechargeable batteries with Duralock in high-drain or frequently used devices, including video game controllers & high-power. see more...

• How do you recharge these? Do you need to buy a port?3 Answers
  • How long do the batteries stay charged for on average? 6 Answers
  • Do they come with the charger?13 Answers
Duracell Rechargeable StayCharged Batteries
  • "These last such a long time and when they finally die we just throw them on the charger and short time later they are ready to go again!" in 6 reviews
Delaina M.
Lansing, MI
These batteries are great! They really hold a charge and are super convenient to have!
Andrea H.
Great product. Great purpose. My husband is the one who really uses them and loves them
Cheyenne A.
Love these keeps the kids busy they never run out of batteries for their games .....
Cori P.
Pleasant city, OH
I live for rechargeable batteries and now especially that we ate always on the go!
Sherry R.
Work great. Use for my kids handheld game systems. Works we'll in my cameras too
Jennifer L.
Smithfield, NC
Great batteries love the fact they can re charge worth the money as well 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼
Jackie S.
I've had this for years. I love it I'm never with out batteries. Saves money
Saadani A.
Techie Expert Level 3
This is the best product !! Great

I love all the products of this company if you allow me to
review this product I would be grateful to you

I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my
videos for the purpose of FYI is encouraging people to buy from the internet
and on time The same help the company promote and my page in facebook

If you agree to my order this

I hope you will send me in  this email gmail : wanibiha111@gmail.com

To take the address
Noor J.
Jeddah, Alfaysalya 2
Techie Expert Level 1
As batteries remain complicated to recycle and contain a significant number of dangerous metals such as lead, prefer the use of rechargeable batteries. The latter will cost a bit more when you get them, but in the long run you will protect the environmentwhile saving some cash.
Laura J.
Newmarket , ON
Nobody likes it when batteries die on them, these fix that problem. If you want your speakers to die in the midst of the best pool party ever, then these aren't for you!
Sherry R.
Do they come with the charger?
Mariah  H.
Virginia Bch, VA
How long do the batteries stay charged for on average?
Analise J.
How do you recharge these? Do you need to buy a port?