Duracell Rechargeable StayCharged Batteries uploaded by Noor J.

BY DURACELL #6 in Batteries

Ideal For Digital & High Drain Devices. Holds Charge up to 5X Longer*. Hold their charge up to a year when not in use. These batteries can be charged hundreds of times. Not only will you get hundreds of uses out of each StayCharged Rechargeable battery with Duralock Power Preserve™ Technology, but they stay charged longer so you can recharge less.*  These powerful NiMH batteries are ideally suited for high-drain or frequently used devices.  Recharge hundreds of times and save hundreds of dollars.** Use StayCharged Rechargeable batteries with Duralock in high-drain or frequently used devices, including video game controllers & high-power. see more...

• How do you recharge these? Do you need to buy a port?3 Answers
  • How long do the batteries stay charged for on average? 6 Answers
  • Do they come with the charger?13 Answers
Duracell Rechargeable StayCharged Batteries
  • "These last such a long time and when they finally die we just throw them on the charger and short time later they are ready to go again!" in 6 reviews
Bobbie P.
Ava, MO
My house is filled with these. I love them. They take a long time to go dead and when they do you plop them on the charger and put them back.
Alannah S.
Adrian, MI
They last a lot longer than regular batteries. High quality great brand. Always buy this brand.
Sheila S.
Duracell are the only batteries we use. They last longer than any of the other ones. My teenager uses these for his xBox controllers. It's a good system, charge, use then swap out when charge is gone. Love these!
Trish M.
Springville, UT
These are in everything at my house, keyboard, mouse, remote, scale. They last so long, I don't have to worry.
jacqui m.
Northpoint, PA
I love these batteries for my digital camera. They stay charges for a long time and have a great battery life.
Chelsea R.
Harlingen, TX
They last fairly long and very convenient when you need batteries , all you have to do is recharge! perfect for gamers or any technology user. pricey but its worth it
Enzie S.
Laguna Hills, CA
We love Duracell batteries! Anyone who has a Mac wireless keyboard knows hoe fast you go through batteries and we always have a great stack of them at home to replenish!
Heather B.
Joppa, MD
I love these StayCharged batteries! I use them in my digital camera and our remotes. I'm always amazed that I can just turn on my camera after a few weeks & use it. They last FOREVER in remotes!!!
Too many years of batteries that just drain...these are wonderful.
Kiersten M.
Greenbelt, MD
These are such a lifesaver! My Wii remotes kill batteries so quick and these have definitely helped me cut down on the amount of batteries I was buying. The 4 battery charger is convenient to keep plugged in or hide away when I'm not using it. I actually keep meaning to buy more batteries. Completely worth it!
Abby J.
Irving , TX
Got these for my xbox controllers. Charge up fairly quickly and battery last for a long time. Had them for 2 years and haven't had to replace them yet
Sherry R.
Do they come with the charger?
Mariah  H.
Virginia Bch, VA
How long do the batteries stay charged for on average?
Analise J.
How do you recharge these? Do you need to buy a port?