Duracell Rechargeable StayCharged Batteries uploaded by Noor J.

BY DURACELL #6 in Batteries

Ideal For Digital & High Drain Devices. Holds Charge up to 5X Longer*. Hold their charge up to a year when not in use. These batteries can be charged hundreds of times. Not only will you get hundreds of uses out of each StayCharged Rechargeable battery with Duralock Power Preserve™ Technology, but they stay charged longer so you can recharge less.*  These powerful NiMH batteries are ideally suited for high-drain or frequently used devices.  Recharge hundreds of times and save hundreds of dollars.** Use StayCharged Rechargeable batteries with Duralock in high-drain or frequently used devices, including video game controllers & high-power. see more...

• How do you recharge these? Do you need to buy a port?3 Answers
  • How long do the batteries stay charged for on average? 6 Answers
  • Do they come with the charger?13 Answers
Duracell Rechargeable StayCharged Batteries
  • "These last such a long time and when they finally die we just throw them on the charger and short time later they are ready to go again!" in 6 reviews
Aubrie S.
Wilmington, NC
I love these. Having a baby, I feel like every toy takes a battery. These are nice because I can recharge then and not worry about running out!
Beautty L.
Batteries in general can get expensive, i love these rechargeable. I feel that they don't last as long as the regular batteries but still works great.
Laurinha N.
I always prioritize price+benefit when I go shopping. These are definitely the best ones in that.
Tracy C.
The Duracell rechargeable batteries are my favorite of all the batteries I've tried, they hold charge for much longer than others and that's less you have to spend on batteries when you can just recharge them.
Marylou M.
Brighton, MA
Great rechargeable batteries. I use them in all of my remotes and they last a long time. Easy and quick to recharge! Wouldn't waste money on cheap store brand batteries. Highly recommend these!
Emily G.
Plainsboro, NJ
These batteries last forever! I use them for digital cameras and my graphing calculator, and neither dies for months. I'm actually shocked because I use my graphing calculator all of the time this semester and I haven't had to change the batteries once!
Bear H.
Arlington, TX
These battery lasts for a very long time! I like to use them on the digital cameras. They save a lot of money because don't have to keep buying new batteries every month
Erika v.
riverview, fl
I use them in all my remote control and all the stuff that needs to have a battery on it
Jessica C.
These are great to have in the house. They are a little costly at first, but make up for it by the savings of not having to buy replacement batteries constantly. These are great if you have kids (or husbands who think they're still one). We keep them in all our remotes, kids toys, and flashlights. We always have some charged/charging in case we need to replace. They also seem to last longer than regular batteries.
Teresa  A.
Boynton beach , FL
We all have batteries for our electronics but this are the best long lasting and affordable
Sherry R.
Do they come with the charger?
Mariah  H.
Virginia Bch, VA
How long do the batteries stay charged for on average?
Analise J.
How do you recharge these? Do you need to buy a port?