Duracell Rechargeable StayCharged Batteries uploaded by crystal j.Duracell Rechargeable StayCharged Batteries uploaded by Noor J.

BY DURACELL #6 in Batteries

Ideal For Digital & High Drain Devices. Holds Charge up to 5X Longer*. Hold their charge up to a year when not in use. These batteries can be charged hundreds of times. Not only will you get hundreds of uses out of each StayCharged Rechargeable battery with Duralock Power Preserve™ Technology, but they stay charged longer so you can recharge less.*  These powerful NiMH batteries are ideally suited for high-drain or frequently used devices.  Recharge hundreds of times and save hundreds of dollars.** Use StayCharged Rechargeable batteries with Duralock in high-drain or frequently used devices, including video game controllers & high-power. see more...

• How do you recharge these? Do you need to buy a port?3 Answers
  • How long do the batteries stay charged for on average? 6 Answers
  • Do they come with the charger?13 Answers
Duracell Rechargeable StayCharged Batteries
  • "These last such a long time and when they finally die we just throw them on the charger and short time later they are ready to go again!" in 6 reviews
Christine P.
These start losing ability to recharge after the 39-40th charge. Would like them to not drain. Hard to find replacements now. But we didn't buy any batteries for like 5 years because of these which was nice
Isis J.
These rechargeable batteries are great. Batteries can go pretty quickly especially when you use something frequently. Not only do they charge quickly but they are long lasting. Great investment.
Heather B.
Joppa, MD
I love these StayCharged batteries! I use them in my digital camera and our remotes. I'm always amazed that I can just turn on my camera after a few weeks & use it. They last FOREVER in remotes!!!
Too many years of batteries that just drain...these are wonderful.
Daisy E.
These batteries last such a long time and are great for lots of electronics around the house. I really think these are worth it because they are rechargeable which is awesome.
Ella W.
Memphis, TN
I have two small children with A LOT of toys that run off batteries. So I love having rechargeable batteries. It's worth spending the money once and being able to recharge, rather than buying new ones every few weeks.
Tracy C.
The Duracell rechargeable batteries are my favorite of all the batteries I've tried, they hold charge for much longer than others and that's less you have to spend on batteries when you can just recharge them.
Marylou M.
Brighton, MA
Great rechargeable batteries. I use them in all of my remotes and they last a long time. Easy and quick to recharge! Wouldn't waste money on cheap store brand batteries. Highly recommend these!
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
When i first got these i was skeptical however it pays off in the end they are a bit costly at first but not having to go and buy pack after pack is definitely a nice thing
Enzie S.
We love Duracell batteries! Anyone who has a Mac wireless keyboard knows hoe fast you go through batteries and we always have a great stack of them at home to replenish!
Bear H.
Arlington, TX
These battery lasts for a very long time! I like to use them on the digital cameras. They save a lot of money because don't have to keep buying new batteries every month
Sherry R.
Do they come with the charger?
Mariah  H.
Virginia Bch, VA
How long do the batteries stay charged for on average?
Analise J.
How do you recharge these? Do you need to buy a port?

Walmart