Duracell

Duracell Rechargeable...
424 Reviews
5 / 5
Las mejores pilas recargables que he probado nunca. Tiene una carga bastante amplia lo que hace que duren un montón. Se cargan luego bastante rápido. Y relación calidad precio creo que están genial.
5 / 5
I have a collection of Duracell rechargeable AA, AAA, and D batteries along with their compatible charger, and I must say they're a fantastic alternative to disposable batteries. I rely heavily on LED candles, all powered by these batteries. The AA and AAA batteries charge up within a few hours, while the D batteries take about a day. In terms of lifespan, they seem to hold up comparably to regular batteries, perhaps slightly less, but still very reliable. While not all electronic devices are compatible with rechargeable batteries, our remote controls, LED candles, and various battery-powered gadgets like timers and meat thermometers work flawlessly with them. I've recharged these batteries numerous times without issue, although occasionally, the charger may not recognize a battery. However, a simple switch to a different slot or a quick clean of the battery ends usually resolves the issue. Overall, Duracell rechargeable batteries have been a reliable and eco-friendly solution for our household's battery needs.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
J'utilise ces piles rechargeables depuis plusieurs années. Initialement attiré par les publicités mettant en avant leur grande autonomie, j'ai constaté au fil des recharges une diminution progressive de leur intensité et de leur durée de vie. Cependant, elles sont robustes et bien conçues, offrant une option plus économique et écologique que les piles jetables. Dommage que leur chargeur soit beaucoup moins efficace.
5 / 5
I love the idea of rechargeable batteries. It saves so much money . Completely convenient to make sure that you never have to worry about constantly replacing batteries.
5 / 5
Très bonnes piles rechargeables de qualité. Elles durent très longtemps et on peut les recharger à l'infini. C'est une bonne marque qui a fait ses preuves.
5 / 5
I used Duracell Rechargeable batteries numerous times. It’s a convenient way to always have batteries. I trust Duracell brand as it is a high quality battery.
5 / 5
Love my rechargeable batteries. Great battery life for controllers etc. doesn’t take long to fully charge. And much cheaper compared with throw away batteries. No power output decline either. Recommend
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
This product seemed hopeful but alas it didn't work for me the way I expected. Still a great brand but rechargeable batteries just isn't where it's at.
5 / 5
Many things in our home wouldn’t run without batteries. Great value for money and reliable, well established company. Great longevity and reliability
5 / 5
I have just started using rechargeable batteries having been given a charger and these are the third brand I’ve used. They are far superior in power output and battery life than the others. So much so it’s noticeable. I have some in a remote control car for my grandson and they’ve lasted twice as long as the previous ones he used and with more usage too.