Duracell Rechargeable StayCharged Batteries uploaded by Noor J.

BY DURACELL #6 in Batteries

Ideal For Digital & High Drain Devices. Holds Charge up to 5X Longer*. Hold their charge up to a year when not in use. These batteries can be charged hundreds of times. Not only will you get hundreds of uses out of each StayCharged Rechargeable battery with Duralock Power Preserve™ Technology, but they stay charged longer so you can recharge less.*  These powerful NiMH batteries are ideally suited for high-drain or frequently used devices.  Recharge hundreds of times and save hundreds of dollars.** Use StayCharged Rechargeable batteries with Duralock in high-drain or frequently used devices, including video game controllers & high-power. see more...

• How do you recharge these? Do you need to buy a port?3 Answers
  • How long do the batteries stay charged for on average? 6 Answers
  • Do they come with the charger?13 Answers
Duracell Rechargeable StayCharged Batteries
  • "These last such a long time and when they finally die we just throw them on the charger and short time later they are ready to go again!" in 6 reviews
Andrea A.
Edmond, OK
We love keeping a supply of these available. I love that they come precharged so you can use them right away. They hold a charge well and last for a while. Although they are more expensive, they are worth it in my opinion.
Teresa N.
Silver Spgs, FL
Techie Expert
These are some of the best rechargeable batteries I have used. I put them int he kids toys as well as my cameras. They do seem to let the kids play longer between charges. i get a lot more pictures from my camera too then with other brands, Watch for sales and save your coupons and you can usually get them a whole lot cheaper.
Lisa M.
Beaverton, OR
These work great. for some reason we don't use them as much as the disposable Duracell batteries. I suppose it's because we would need multiple sets and I haven't seen anything like that at Costco. if I did, I would switch to these exclusively. these are better for the environment and save a lot of money. we have one set and I keep it in the camping box.
Zully Z.
West Palm Bch, FL
These are so great. They stay charged for such a long time. I have a AA battery powered Nikon camera and I use these. I can honestly say I have gone a whole month without having to charge them and that's using my camera on average 8 hours a week.
Kiersten M.
Greenbelt, MD
These are such a lifesaver! My Wii remotes kill batteries so quick and these have definitely helped me cut down on the amount of batteries I was buying. The 4 battery charger is convenient to keep plugged in or hide away when I'm not using it. I actually keep meaning to buy more batteries. Completely worth it!
Isis J.
These rechargeable batteries are great. Batteries can go pretty quickly especially when you use something frequently. Not only do they charge quickly but they are long lasting. Great investment.
Christine P.
These start losing ability to recharge after the 39-40th charge. Would like them to not drain. Hard to find replacements now. But we didn't buy any batteries for like 5 years because of these which was nice
Heather B.
Joppa, MD
I love these StayCharged batteries! I use them in my digital camera and our remotes. I'm always amazed that I can just turn on my camera after a few weeks & use it. They last FOREVER in remotes!!!
Too many years of batteries that just drain...these are wonderful.
Daisy E.
These batteries last such a long time and are great for lots of electronics around the house. I really think these are worth it because they are rechargeable which is awesome.
ana o.
Best brand good battery if last a good amount of time ... highly recommend this product ... I use them for my remote control I change them every 1yr worth it
Sherry R.
Do they come with the charger?
Mariah  H.
Virginia Bch, VA
How long do the batteries stay charged for on average?
Analise J.
How do you recharge these? Do you need to buy a port?