Duracell Rechargeable StayCharged Batteries uploaded by Noor J.

BY DURACELL #6 in Batteries

Ideal For Digital & High Drain Devices. Holds Charge up to 5X Longer*. Hold their charge up to a year when not in use. These batteries can be charged hundreds of times. Not only will you get hundreds of uses out of each StayCharged Rechargeable battery with Duralock Power Preserve™ Technology, but they stay charged longer so you can recharge less.*  These powerful NiMH batteries are ideally suited for high-drain or frequently used devices.  Recharge hundreds of times and save hundreds of dollars.** Use StayCharged Rechargeable batteries with Duralock in high-drain or frequently used devices, including video game controllers & high-power. see more...

• How do you recharge these? Do you need to buy a port?3 Answers
  • How long do the batteries stay charged for on average? 6 Answers
  • Do they come with the charger?13 Answers
Duracell Rechargeable StayCharged Batteries
  • "These last such a long time and when they finally die we just throw them on the charger and short time later they are ready to go again!" in 6 reviews
Andrea A.
Oklahoma City
We love keeping a supply of these available. I love that they come precharged so you can use them right away. They hold a charge well and last for a while. Although they are more expensive, they are worth it in my opinion.
Jess K.
Astoria, NY
Techie Expert Level 1
I love rechargeable batteries. I am constantly going through them for everything and every remote! It’s so nice to have the option to buy batteries once and be able to charge them for years after.
Teresa N.
Silver Spgs, FL
Techie Expert Level 2
These are some of the best rechargeable batteries I have used. I put them int he kids toys as well as my cameras. They do seem to let the kids play longer between charges. i get a lot more pictures from my camera too then with other brands, Watch for sales and save your coupons and you can usually get them a whole lot cheaper.
Lisa M.
Beaverton, OR
These work great. for some reason we don't use them as much as the disposable Duracell batteries. I suppose it's because we would need multiple sets and I haven't seen anything like that at Costco. if I did, I would switch to these exclusively. these are better for the environment and save a lot of money. we have one set and I keep it in the camping box.
Jessica C.
These are great to have in the house. They are a little costly at first, but make up for it by the savings of not having to buy replacement batteries constantly. These are great if you have kids (or husbands who think they're still one). We keep them in all our remotes, kids toys, and flashlights. We always have some charged/charging in case we need to replace. They also seem to last longer than regular batteries.
Emily G.
Plainsboro, NJ
These batteries last forever! I use them for digital cameras and my graphing calculator, and neither dies for months. I'm actually shocked because I use my graphing calculator all of the time this semester and I haven't had to change the batteries once!
Zully Z.
West Palm Bch, FL
These are so great. They stay charged for such a long time. I have a AA battery powered Nikon camera and I use these. I can honestly say I have gone a whole month without having to charge them and that's using my camera on average 8 hours a week.
Kiersten M.
Greenbelt, MD
These are such a lifesaver! My Wii remotes kill batteries so quick and these have definitely helped me cut down on the amount of batteries I was buying. The 4 battery charger is convenient to keep plugged in or hide away when I'm not using it. I actually keep meaning to buy more batteries. Completely worth it!
Lauren W.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Techie Expert Level 1
I bought these after already owning two rechargeable AA batteries and a charger. These work great. I originally bought them for my wireless mouse because I play a lot of video games and had the problem of my mouse dying. I now use them in my mouse, electric toothbrush, game controllers, etc.
Isis J.
These rechargeable batteries are great. Batteries can go pretty quickly especially when you use something frequently. Not only do they charge quickly but they are long lasting. Great investment.
Sherry R.
Do they come with the charger?
Mariah  H.
Virginia Bch, VA
How long do the batteries stay charged for on average?
Analise J.
How do you recharge these? Do you need to buy a port?