BY DURACELL #45 in Batteries

Ideal For Digital & High Drain Devices. Holds Charge up to 5X Longer*. Pre-Charged & Ready to Use, Straight out of the Pack. Stays Charged for up to 365 Days. Can Be Recharged 100 s of Times *versus ordinary rechargeable batteries, when not in use. Pre-charged rechargeables stay charged longer so you can recharge less.  These powerful batteries are ideally suited for high-drain or frequently used devices.  Available in AA and AAA sizes. No Mercury Added. see more...

Maci H.
Maci H.
Snyder, TX
Great batteries. Long lasting!! You can recharge these and I love that! I am a photographer and My flashes take so much from batteries, these will last me a whole wedding and more!
Tyeshia H.
Tyeshia H.
Detroit , MI
Decorator Expert
I love these batteries I've had them about two years and they still work. I use them when I go on vacation in my digital cameras and they last for the whole trip when I come back I simply put them on the charger and they are ready for use again
Jonell T.
Jonell T.
Omaha, NE
Great product for our family who's always needing to buy batteries since most of our kids toys take batteries.
Stefanie S.
Stefanie S.
Horn Lake, MS
I like these. I love being able to recharge batteries instead of throwing them away after I use them
Yazbek O.
Yazbek O.
Gardena, CA
At first I was skeptical about these. But at the end I was pleasantly impressed. They're amazing.