BY DURACELL

NOTE:  Actual product packaging may differ from image shown due to packaging updates by manufacturer. Our Fastest Charger. Ready* in 15 Minutes. 4 Rechargeable Cells with Duralock Included. Charges Both AA & AAA Rechargeable Batteries. Trusted Solution Combining Both High Performance & Safety. Play More, Save More Recharge 100 s of times, save 100 s of dollars†.  Recharge your batteries in a flash with the 15 Minute Charger - your batteries will be ready* in 15 minutes.&n. see more...

Tyeshia H.
Detroit , MI
Decorator Expert Level 1
I use this to recharge my batteries for my digital camera. It actually takes less than 15 mins to charge and it lasts a long time so I'm not constantly running to charge to them.
Selina A.
I got this because I hate wasting money on batteries. It works usually a little faster than 15 minutes. I think it's worth the money
Amelia M.
Victoria, British Columbia
Works well and charges fast, however the longer you use them, the longer they charge. After a while, they won't hold a charge as quick as they used to
lisa c.
memramcook, NB
This works very well it is not super cheap for it but it does work it charges very fast if you need them fast