BY DURACELL #48 in Flash Drives

Duracell Pro Photo Sdhc Cards Are Fast, Reliable, High-Capacity Memory Cards Designed For Professional Photographers! These Cards Optimize Write Performance To Ensure That You Capture More Hi-Resolution Digital Images Or Digital Video. Available In The Highest Possible Speed Class, Currently Class 6 And Class 10, These Cards Can Transfer Image Files From Camera To Card At An Impressive Rate Of 6Mb And 10Mb Per Second Respectively. Current Capacities Include 4Gb, 8Gb, 16Gb, 32Gb, And 64Gb. Duracell Pro Sdhc Memory Cards Feature Optimized For Rapid-Fire Photo And Video Perfect For The Newest Digital Hd Video Recorders And Dslr Cameras Finest Slc Memory And Controllers For Years Of Reliable Use In The Most Demanding Conditions Class 6 Rating Guarantees Minimum Write Speeds Of 6Mb/Sec 150X Rating Gives Read Speeds Up To 22.5Mb/S Class 10 Rating Guarantees Minimum Write Speeds Of 10Mb/Sec 200X Rating Gives Read Speeds Up To 30Mb/S see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "I have had this for a very long time and never have a problem." in 1 review
  • "The only drawback is that its a little bit ore pricey than the off brand memory cards." in 1 review
Pamela H.
Kingston, PA
There isn't really much to say. This memory card does exactly what it needs to do. Store data. The only drawback is that its a little bit ore pricey than the off brand memory cards.
Raigan  D.
I have had this for a very long time and never have a problem. It has the perfect amount of storage available on it for pictures and videos!
Jasmine B.
Foster City, CA
Recently purchased a Digital SLR. This card has the storage and speed necessary to support the continuous shooting mode.
Brooke H.
Akron, OH
16 gigs is a good amount! I have tons of storage for pics and vids. I love this sd card.
Maureen C.
Halifax, NS
I've had this card for a few years & I have never had data corrupt. My only issue is that it suddenly is no longer reliably compatible with my card reader. Even when it finally reads, it will spontaneously eject, dangerous when mid transferring which means I don't use it anymore. I have several other brands of cards & this is the only one this happens to.
Krishma G.
I have two of these and have never had an issue with either of them. There is a lot of space for photos and videos. It formats well, and I've used it for more than one type of device and it doesn't corrupt any of my files. They transfer to the computer easily and work well.
Alisse K.
Oakville, ON
I love to film, I film everything and anything and I love this memory card. I have been using it for years and have never had a problem with it.