BY DURACELL #25 in Tools

175. Wide Operating Temperature Range. Does Not Require Recharging. Up to a 10 Year Shelf Life 7.5V MN175 Alkaline Battery. see more...

• Funsionara la pila bien para las fotografías ?1 Answers
  • $929 price at Walmart? Is that for a whole case? 3 Answers
Olivia F.
Ames, IA
Decorator Expert Level 4
Duracell is definitely a great brand if you are shopping for batteries! They last a very very long time! They aren't expensive either. I definitely recommend trying Duracell batteries if you haven't already.
Jennifer W.
Moreno Valley , CA
Duracell is definitely the brand I buy when it comes to my camera I want to know the battery is going to last and I could take a picture and not have to worry about it dying on me
Taylor W.
Fall River, MA
Duracell batteries last a while and I don't find myself buying a lot of them because they are so reliable. This photo battery is a lifesaver. I definitely recommend.
Steffany C.
Charlotte, NC
Decorator Expert Level 2
Aparte que es una de las marcas más conocidas en el mercado es una de mis favoritas
Es de la larga duración y dura el doble que las demás. Si las recomiendo
Melissa A.
Ive never had a problem with Duracell. We normally only trust and buy name brands. Duracell is normally what we buy, and we are happy with them.
Ghelmyng R.
Homestead , FL
First off, Duracell is my favorite brand in batteries. They are very long lasting and even though in some places it may be pricey but worth it.
Megan R.
Mobile, AL
This is a good brand they're long last and it's a good quality I would recommend this if you haven't tried this brand before
Marian S.
Anderson, SC
Long lasting, very high performing battery! Love that I can find it at numerous places here and in the surrounding cities.
Ashley P.
I'm not sure why this falls under Decorator, but duracell is good. We always have duracell batteries at my house.
Jaimie N.
Boynton Beach, FL
This is my favorite battery to use for my camera! It's inexpensive and keeps my camera from dying on me!!
Melissa A.
$929 price at Walmart? Is that for a whole case?
Stephany R.
San Juan, TX
Funsionara la pila bien para las fotografías ?