BY DURACELL

From emergency equipment to consumer electronics, these batteries are Trusted Everywhere. Duracell Coppertops have a 40+ year history of delivering reliable, long lasting, portable power. Each battery features an enhanced secure seal for safe, leakag. see more...

Rachel D.
Duracell batteries are my go to for any electric need.  They last much longer than their competitors and are less likely to bust when left inside of electronics.  I definitely use them for all of my Christmas gizmos and gadgets.  Batteries in general are pricey, but these are worth the price.
Lisa Q.
Marksville, LA
Techie Expert Level 3
Duracell batteries have come a long way. I'm full time nursing student who commutes 2+ hours each way. I rely on my recordings to help me study during my down time. I inserted the Duracell battery the day I received it. I'm still using the same battery in my recorder. I gave few to my cohorts a nd only one classmate had to change their battery this past weekend. Thanks to Duracell for creating a mighty powerful battery and for saving Me and my cohorts money.
Carmen L.
Milwaukie, OR
I love these! They seem to hold a charger longer than other batteries that I have used that are supposed to last just as long. None of them seem to be the same as good old Duracell.
Victoria S.
Antioch, CA
The only brand I use in my remotes. I find them super cheap in bulk packs at Costco but usually they can get expensive if you only need a few. Not like they have many competitors
krystal d.
N Brunswick, NJ
The only battery's worth using are Duracell... they are reliable and last a very long time. don't waste your money on other brands.
Andrea D.
Waynesboro, VA
Great battery power. We love this brand, the only brand we will actually buy for our gaming remotes. Lasting power.
Crystal M.
Always a great battery for my flash lights, the only brand I buy. Always reasonably priced at Home Depot

Kohl's