BY DURACELL #79 in Batteries

Instant Power. 8-Hour Charge Time. Charges 2 AA or AAA Rechargeable Batteries at a Time. Foldable Wall Plug. Energy Star Certified The Mini Charger can charge two AA or AAA rechargeable batteries at a time, and has a foldable wall plug that makes for easy portability and handy storage.  It includes two StayCharged Rechargeable batteries with Duralock Power Preserve™ Technology.  And the Mini Charger can charge other brands rechargeable AA or AAA NiMH batteries as well. *Please note that Duracell® cannot guarantee the quality, safety, or performance of other battery brands so using Duracell **Actual product st. see more...

Lauren W.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Techie Expert Level 1
I bought this because I use a lot of batteries between my wireless mouse and xbox controllers. I bought a lot of extra batteries and I just take turns charging and using them. Whatever two batteries I'm not using I leave in the egg (that's what he shape is) and if plugged into the wall after they stop charging the light turns green to let me know that they can be used. I haven't had any problems with the batteries not lasting as long and I've had them for quite a while now.
Jazlyn V.
East Hartford, CT
I have his battery charger in pink and it's great. It's very convenient for rechargeable batteries. I use it for my camera because my batteries I need for other things too it's great and everyone should have one
Kelly W.
Edinburg, IL
Works great, and charges batteries super fast. I love how sleek it is, and that you can just plug it right into any outlet in your home!
Donna  D.
Irvine, CA
Love these got one for my daughter she go through batteries like no body's business so it is a good investment. ..
Jazmine D.
It comes in handy when you run out of juice for the batteries! Charges quickly