BY DURACELL #51 in Storage Media & Cards

Duracell Flash Memory Cards Offer A Complete And Reliable Line Of Memory Cards In Various Formats And Capacities That Will Allow You To Store, Move, Manage, Play Or Share Your Photos, Music, Video, Data, And More. With A Complete Line Of High Speed, High Capacity Cf, Sd, And Microsd Cards And Readers To Meet The Requirements For The Most Demanding Mobile, Photo And Video Needs. Whether You Are A Mom, A Professional Or A Student, Duracell Has The Right Solution To Fit Your Mobile, Photo And Video Needs And The Latest Digital Devices And Their New Specifications Duracell Flash Memory Cards Features Tested Under The Most Extreme Conditions Fast Transfer Speeds Class 4: 4Mb/S Minimum Write Speed Will Fit The Latest Digital Cameras And Their New Specifications Compatible With Both Mac And Pc Systems Capacities From 2 To 32Gb 10 Year Warranty see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Jonn B.
Jonn B.
N Charleston, SC
I will start by saying do your self a favor and order it online or ship to store with Walmart you will save money .bit the card works great no issues with corrupt files or memory loss always sync with my devices fine great product
Raquel G.
Raquel G.
I love this! I'm a pretty serious photo addict so I go through these like water and none compares to the duracell brand! I love how easily they work with my laptop too! No work on my side.
Azareli R.
Azareli R.
Tracy, CA
Very good speed and amazing as a memory card. You can get so much out of your money. Has so much space for pictures and videos!
GJ D.
GJ D.
This is great for your expanded memory with its big capacity. It is quite costly though.
Alexa  D.
Alexa D.
These memory cards work great. I have never had a problem with them. They also fit in phones and cameras because of the adapter which makes it larger.
Brandi T.
Brandi T.
Works great. Easy to use. I this to get pictures off my phone and on the computer.
Erin M.
Erin M.
Westminster, CO
I love these. The fact that Samsung has kept them in their phones so that people can buy the amount of storage that they need is really helpful.
Dominique L.
Dominique L.
Abilene, TX
This product always comes in handy when I need extra storage room or if I need somewhere to hold documents
David J.
David J.
Clairton, PA
Good speed. high capcity! convenient! It's better than some others I've purchased in the past. Got it for half off. great deal! I would not suggest buying if not on sale. But It does it's job.
Hisnaybi C.
Hisnaybi C.
Definitely does it's job. I bought mine online so it was very cheap for me. I'd suggest the same to anyone who needs one.