Duracell Hearing Aid Zinc Air Batteries#13 uploaded by Chrissy D.

BY DURACELL #90 in Batteries

Easy To Hold, Insert And Remove. Replaces&Nbsp;All Size 13 Including Da13, 13Hpx, Ac13e, Ac13, 13A, 13Ae, R13ae And Pr48. Features Easytab Ease-Of-Use Commendation From The Arthritis Foundation 0% Mercury 1.4 V Made In Germany see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Chrissy D.
I've been using this brand for years. I haven't used any other battery in those years. I like the packing the most. I throw it in my purse. It's easy to find in my bag and it stays closed. The batteries are easy to change. The batteries last the same about a week and a half for me. I have worn size 13 for about 25 years. I can rely on this battery. I buy on sale though.
Mia W.
Techie Expert Level 3
These will last depending on the amount of use. You will have to change out your hearing aid batteries regardless of the brand. My he biggest concern is the price, really. Aside from the batteries in your Dr.'s office, these are one of the better options.
Mahjabin C.
These last a long time and never give trouble. They will not give you problem. It can be a bit expensive but they are worth it.
HOLLY R.
MADISONVILLE TN
This is the only brand of bakeries I use. They last a long time. I have never had a problem with these.