BY DURACELL

Easy To Hold, Insert And Remove. Replaces&Nbsp;Da312, Ac312, Az312ez, 312Ae, 312Hpx, B374pa And Pr41. Features Easytab Ease-Of-Use Commendation From The Arthritis Foundation Mercury Free Made In Germany see more...

• Do these last longer than the regular duracell? Are they...4 Answers
  • Long lasting or not?3 Answers
  • Are these only good for hearing aids or can I also use th...7 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Clarice F.
I bought these for a dollar at the dollar store. I needed a set of batteries for my then locker light. My light is motion censored so it usually goes on often and turns off when it wants to. (Light still works up to today)
Rosa F.
Melrose Park, IL
I work in a senior home so I am surrounded by a lot of people who are hard at hearing and use hearing aids. I always see that their families buy them this kind of batteries and since I'm the one that changes their batteries I've noticed how long this last. I highly recommend this!
Brittney G.
Greenville , SC
These batteries seem to last about a week, which is pretty much standard. The longer tabs do make them easier to grab, which would be a selling point for someone who has lost some dexterity.
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH
Decorator Expert Level 4
Duracell is such a great brand! A lot of my clients use these, and they say they last for ever! Somi bought some and sure enough, mine are still going after a couple of months!
Courtney W.
Decorator Expert Level 4
My grandfather uses these and he says they are great! They seem to last forever! He orders them so I'm not sure of the price but I do know that he will only use this brand!
Halie W.
Conroe , Tx
My grandma says they are the best! I would defientley recommend them! You can't go wrong with durcell irregardless of the battery type
Mary S.
I really find any longer life from these batteries vs generic ones. You should just save your money & get them in a dollar store
Sukhneet  K.
You can never go wrong with Duracell Hearing Aid Zinc Air Batteries! I would totally recommend going out and getting these!
Kelly F.
My grandmother always send me to town for these she loves the long lasting batteries. She hasn't use any other batteries.
star t.
Its duracell batteries take more longer.. i been used for my hearing aids everyday until took off wen i go to bed time
Emely J.
Brooklyn , Ny
Are these only good for hearing aids or can I also use them as watch batteries?
demi b.
Orange park, FL
How much are these?
BRENDA B.
CALEDONIA, MS
Do these last longer than the regular duracell? Are they worth the extra money?
Payal P.