Duracell Hearing Aid Batteries with EasyTab - 13

by Duracell

Long Lasting Batteries with the Longest Tabs on the Market

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Duracell Hearing Aid Batteries with EasyTab - 13!
Chrissy D.
Techie Expert Level 3
Duracell Hearing Aid Batteries with EasyTab - 13 uploaded by Chrissy D.
I've been using this brand for years. I haven't used any other battery in those years. I like the packing the most. I throw it in my purse. It's easy to find in my bag and it stays closed. The batteries are easy to change. The batteries last the same about a week and a half for me. I have worn size 13 for about 25 years. I can rely on this battery. I buy on sale though.
Mia W.
Techie Expert Level 3
These will last depending on the amount of use. You will have to change out your hearing aid batteries regardless of the brand. My he biggest concern is the price, really. Aside from the batteries in your Dr.'s office, these are one of the better options.
HOLLY R.
MADISONVILLE TN
This is the only brand of bakeries I use. They last a long time. I have never had a problem with these.
Mahjabin C.
These last a long time and never give trouble. They will not give you problem. It can be a bit expensive but they are worth it.

Looking for your answer?