BY DURACELL

Now Longer Lasting Easy to Insert, Easy to Remove. 0% Mercury Product. Long Tab for Easy Handling. Lightweight, Easy-to-Open Packaging. Hearing Well Shouldn t Be A Chore Duracell EasyTab is the first easy-to-replace hearing aid battery and the first hearing aid battery to receive the Ease-of-Use commendation from the Arthritis Foundation.  The Duracell EasyTab hearing aid battery is easy to hold, replace and remove.  An extra-long tab makes it simple to handle, and its lightweight packaging is easy to open.  E. see more...

Rachelle T.
Wexford, PA
I worked in a nursing home where we used these as the replacement batteries for the patients hearing aids. For us, they really were easy tabs. However I couldn't see most senior citizens with arthritis being able to do this.
Amber Grace M.
Prosper, TX
After a while of switching brands, I only use these. They last super long and what's better is that they are so much easier to change with the longer tabs..
Emily G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
My dad used these for a while when he had to have his hearing aids. they worked great and a while. He now doesn't need his hearing aids with his surgery 👍
Aubrey S.
These are great and easy to place in the aid and last a long time. My dad uses these for his hearing aids and has for years
ashley p.
Hobbs, NM
I have several family members that use these and love them. They are easier to handle and not lose because of the tab
Hannah M.
Royal Oak, MI
My grandma used these, and the tabs made it easy for her to replace the batteries because of her vision problem.
Jenna G.
Always bought these when getting them for my grandmother. They last quite a while. Good brand.
Robin E.
Kirkland lake , NV
A friend of mine has hearing aids and these are the only batteries she bothers buying because they actually last.
Jawairia L.
Duracell batteries are very very good they last to long I always buy this brand bettaries

Amber Grace M.
Prosper, TX
What kind of hearing aids do you use?