Home & GardenDuracell
D4133309006 na 6V Alkaline Spring-Top Terminal Lantern Battery

Duracell D4133309006 na 6V Alkaline Spring-Top Terminal Lantern Battery

by Duracell

Duracell D4133309006 na 6V Alkaline Spring-Top Terminal Lantern Battery

How much is this battery?
How large are thee batteries?
Start your review of Duracell D4133309006 na 6V Alkaline Spring-Top Terminal Lantern Battery!
Levittown, PA
Awesome battery. Definitely worth buying over the store brand. Lasts a long time, especially with baby toys!
Doylestown, OH
These always work super well! There's nothing bad I could say about them! They are very long lasting and powerful too.
Love Duracell. Their batteries always last the longest and they're the go - to brand for me. I love these but they're a bit in the expensive side so I end up using a knock-off brand that works just as well.
Hahira, GA
Decorator Expert Level 3
Duracell is definitely the way to go in the battery department. I always buy this brand. They are long lasting and always meet my expectations and more!
Middleton, NH
Decorator Expert Level 4
2,151 reviews
Such a great, long lasting battery!! They last so long in my children's toys!
Such a great, long lasting battery!! They last so long in my children's toys!
Salisbury, NC
I use this battery in my lantern especially when the power is out. I also use it in my flashlight to find things in my house.
Duracell is a reliable, long life battery, I only use Duracell, for all my battery operate red lateens, flashlights, and teens units. Very reliable, well priced.
Decorator Expert Level 3
All Duracell batteries are great quality! They always impress me and are very good
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Decorator Expert Level 1
Duracell is a great brand & these batteries are great also, very long lasting
Duracell is a great brand & these batteries are great also, very long lasting
Dillsburg, PA
Duracell batteries are a great and long lasting battery. Keeps the kids toys going on forever
Ask a question to the Influenster community...