ElectronicsBatteriesDuracell
CopperTop D Alkaline Batteries, 4pk - DURACELL, INC

Duracell CopperTop D Alkaline Batteries, 4pk. - DURACELL, INC.

by Duracell

#8 in Batteries

Duracell CopperTop D alkaline batteries.

Are these batteries rechargeable?
ele dura mais que as outras de verdade??
How long has Duracell lasted for you?
Start your review of Duracell CopperTop D Alkaline Batteries, 4pk. - DURACELL, INC.!
How would you rate this product?
Kellen H.
Mingo Jct, OH
Techie Expert Level 5
Duracell CopperTop D Alkaline Batteries, 4pk. - DURACELL, INC. uploaded by Kellen H.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is an excellent brand! It does last a long time and fit into toys and flashlights! It’s rare that I run out of these so I don’t buy often because it last a long time! I will continue to use this line for this size battery!
Tanya K.
Brandenburg
Techie Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Walmart
These are a "Trusted Brand"?!? Yes, and I Agree.. You can "Trust" them to have NO Longevity!
Jennie P.
Naples, FL
Techie Expert Level 2
Use these in your flashlights or the new toys for the little ones. They provide a long lasting charge.
Jimmy B.
Louisville, KY
I had a flashlight that needed the best longest lasting power source that money could buy. That's duracell for sure. I'm a lifetime user of this brand for a reason. They are the best.
Kelly G.
Kirksville, MO
Techie Expert Level 2
Great batteries. Powerful and long lasting too. You pay a little extra for quality but it's worth it. I put some in a baby swing a year ago and it's still swinging!
Maryulin T.
Oakley, CA
Techie Expert Level 2
Estas baterías son muy buenas la uso en los juegos de mi bebé y duran al rededor de un mes para cambiarla (mi bebé usa su juego todos los dias ) es un pocoas costosa que otras pero vale la pena la recomiendo
Dezerae F.
Yakima, WA
Work great and long lasting. Used for baby swing and bouncer chair and my husband used to use them for work
Tammy B.
Duracell is the best battery brand on the market. I love them and have used them for years. They are my all time favorite batteries.
Erica W.
Love my Duracell batteries! They seem to last longer than any other batteries I have used.
nancy G.
Harrington, ME
I love Duracell CopperTop D Alkaline Batteries! We have a big flash light we bought a couple of years ago, during a huge storm here in Maine, and wanted to make sure if the power went out we had some form of light...and these babies run for a while without worry of dying out during an emergency.
Just love this brand. Don't go cheap... GoCopperTop!
Just love this brand. Don't go cheap... GoCopperTop!