Duracell Coppertop C Batteries uploaded by DIOLIMAR D.

BY DURACELL #5 in Batteries

Duracell Coppertop C Batteries, 4 ct: Popular alkaline battery Ideal for toys, radios, recorders and flashlights 1.5-volts of power Package contains 4 C batteries Duracell C Batteries, 4 ct, are ideal for everyday needs at home or on the go see more...

Rebekah B.
Hiram, GA
Best batteries on the market. They last for a long time and work well. Would recommend.
Arianna D.
Santiago
The best quality, the best brand, durable... i like Duracell Batteries ! ! ūüíĮūüíĮūüíĮūüĆü
Jennifer O.
Shawnee, KS
Techie Expert Level 2
I love using Duracell batteries! They are my go to for everything! My sons toys, jumpers, bouncers LITERALLY EVERYTHING YOU COULD POSSIBLY THINK OF! I love that Duracell exists and carries every batterie out there!
Alyssa B.
Derby, KS
I use these in my son's swing -4 of them only lasts two weeks before I need to replace them.
Kelley P.
Very long lasting batteries that I trust to use throughout my house & at work.
Thayla C.
Brazil, s√£o paulo
Marca reconhecia internacionalmente maravilhosa a melhor nunca te deixa na mao e super duravel.
Bianghele maria M.
venezuela
Creo que son unas baterías realmente duraderas comparadas con otras del mercsdo no. Es necesario cambiarlas tan rápido
Margit Arnadóttir N.
F√°mjin
Lasts very long! The higher price is really worth it. Quality product and always buy this brand!
ashley f.
These are great! I've never had them go out in less than a year depending on what they are being used for
Alice K.
Good long lasting batteries that cost a bit more but are worth it because they last longer
Ashley F.
Where do you purchase your batteries?
Nickie L.
Why should I buy these batteries over another brand?
Lauren A.
Do these last long compared to other brands?
Sierra B.
Hampton, VA
What do you use C batteries for