Duracell Coppertop C Batteries uploaded by DIOLIMAR D.

BY DURACELL #5 in Batteries

Duracell Coppertop C Batteries, 4 ct: Popular alkaline battery Ideal for toys, radios, recorders and flashlights 1.5-volts of power Package contains 4 C batteries Duracell C Batteries, 4 ct, are ideal for everyday needs at home or on the go see more...

Alyssa B.
Derby, KS
I use these in my son's swing -4 of them only lasts two weeks before I need to replace them.
Nicole B.
Bolton, ON
I haven't found a real large need for the 'C' size batteries in years, but I always keep these on hand just in case I do.
Ashley W.
Cleveland, TX
Great trusted brand, these batteries tend to last for a long time and if you can catch a deal it makes them that much better
Kristina D.
Bakersfield, CA
Techie Expert Level 2
Great to use for a flash light or anything that takes these size batteries. Last a while.
Amanda D.
Baldwin City, KS
Techie Expert Level 1
Duracell batteries are one of the only brands I buy. They are longlasting.
Janee M.
Bronx
Good batteries, they do last long . They come in all packing size. You can purchase at any department stores and kinda pricey
Anais S.
Orlando, FL
Techie Expert Level 1
Buena calidad, buenas pilas siempre las e usado y me rinden un montón, son buenísimas estás y las recargables 👍🏻 nunca pueden faltar
Katie R.
Casper, WY
What are the only brand of batteries we buy, do use them in our sons baby swing. They last for a really long time.
ashley f.
These are great! I've never had them go out in less than a year depending on what they are being used for
Thayla C.
Brazil, são paulo
Marca reconhecia internacionalmente maravilhosa a melhor nunca te deixa na mao e super duravel.
Ashley F.
Where do you purchase your batteries?
Nickie L.
Why should I buy these batteries over another brand?
Lauren A.
Do these last long compared to other brands?
Sierra B.
Hampton, VA
What do you use C batteries for