Duracell Coppertop C Batteries uploaded by DIOLIMAR D.

BY DURACELL #5 in Batteries

Duracell Coppertop C Batteries, 4 ct: Popular alkaline battery Ideal for toys, radios, recorders and flashlights 1.5-volts of power Package contains 4 C batteries Duracell C Batteries, 4 ct, are ideal for everyday needs at home or on the go see more...

Lena G.
Duracell batteries are the only kind I use. They're long-lasting and effective. I've never had any problems with them. I always trust my batteried electronics with Duracell and nothing else
Brandi T.
Duracell is the only brand of batteries I trust. I can't seem to get other brands that last as long as duracell.
Sam A.
Long lasting battery that is not terribly expensive. These batteries are great to have on hand for all your battery needs.
Alma P.
Moses Lake, WA
Techie Expert Level 1
I have to buy these batteries a lot cause of my kids toys or my husband tools
member-0a20ab89b
Swartz Creek
Whether powering my kids toys, a flashlight, a radio, I always trust Duracell to keep us up and running. Other brands do not seem to last a day. I found myself spending more money on other brands because I had to replace them more often. Now we are a Duracell household!
Holly C.
Lake Worth, FL
Duracell is my go to brand. Always reliable and always very long lasting! I have a child and this size battery is a must for most toys and they need to last a long time.
Rebekah B.
Hiram, GA
Best batteries on the market. They last for a long time and work well. Would recommend.
Arianna D.
Santiago
The best quality, the best brand, durable... i like Duracell Batteries ! ! 💯💯💯🌟
Jennifer O.
Shawnee, KS
Techie Expert Level 2
I love using Duracell batteries! They are my go to for everything! My sons toys, jumpers, bouncers LITERALLY EVERYTHING YOU COULD POSSIBLY THINK OF! I love that Duracell exists and carries every batterie out there!
Kelley P.
Very long lasting batteries that I trust to use throughout my house & at work.
Ashley F.
Where do you purchase your batteries?
Nickie L.
Why should I buy these batteries over another brand?
Lauren A.
Do these last long compared to other brands?
Sierra B.
Hampton, VA
What do you use C batteries for