Duracell Coppertop C Batteries uploaded by DIOLIMAR D.

BY DURACELL #5 in Batteries

Duracell Coppertop C Batteries, 4 ct: Popular alkaline battery Ideal for toys, radios, recorders and flashlights 1.5-volts of power Package contains 4 C batteries Duracell C Batteries, 4 ct, are ideal for everyday needs at home or on the go see more...

• What do you use C batteries for11 Answers
  • Why should I buy these batteries over another brand?25 Answers
  • Do these last long compared to other brands?13 Answers
Doris V.
Doris V.
Usually stance is batteries are batteries. I don't care what brand goes into the TV remote, or other things that use very little power. But for stuff that kills the cheap ones quickly, and things that are important, these are my choice. They get the job done, and they keep doing it for a long time.
Olga H.
Olga H.
San Francisco, CA
I always get Duracell batteries they may be a little price but they are well worth it
Catherine  G.
Catherine G.
Bronx, NY
Muy útil para los controles de la casa y también para los juguetes de los niños son muy duraderas
Mary C.
Mary C.
Mc Roberts, KY
Why so many children's toys take this size battery is beyond me! Thankfully these Duracell hold up to play and tend to not corrode fast when they are in "forgotten" toys!
Jenny N.
Jenny N.
Appleton, WI
My go to for batteries... Yes they are usually more $$ but they seem to last longer and in my house which is full of toys that need batteries you can never have enough!
Larri J.
Larri J.
Prestonsburg, KY
I love duracells products! I find their batteries tend to last a lot longer than most brands! They may cost a bit more but are totally worth the price! When you think about it your probably out more money on cheap batteries than you would be these because most cheap ones don't last long at all! I prefer these over any, give them a try & you would too plus you may save a few dollars!
Lilith K.
Lilith K.
This Duracell batteries are the best when you need them the most for flashlights and nothing disappointing about them
Meg C.
Meg C.
Syracuse, NY
We always keep these around the house
For the kids toys and other electronics. Highly recommend
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Tumwater, WA
This product is great and long lasting. Your children's toys will last forever
Cassandra H.
Cassandra H.
Mc Kenzie, TN
These work great! I went through many different brands of batteries trying to find some that would last longer than 1 day in my sons baby swing. This is the only brand that would Work! And they would last me 2-3 weeks!
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Where do you purchase your batteries?
Nickie L.
Nickie L.
Why should I buy these batteries over another brand?
Lauren A.
Lauren A.
Do these last long compared to other brands?
Sierra B.
Sierra B.
Hampton , VA
What do you use C batteries for