Duracell Coppertop C Batteries uploaded by DIOLIMAR D.

BY DURACELL #4 in Batteries

Duracell Coppertop C Batteries, 4 ct: Popular alkaline battery Ideal for toys, radios, recorders and flashlights 1.5-volts of power Package contains 4 C batteries Duracell C Batteries, 4 ct, are ideal for everyday needs at home or on the go see more...

renee t.
Duracell last longer than most battery s on the market we use them for my sons toys they are great
Catherine  G.
Bronx, NY
Muy útil para los controles de la casa y también para los juguetes de los niños son muy duraderas
angela c.
Merced, CA
THE ENEGIZER BUNNY KEEPS GOING AND GOING NO OTHER BATTERIES SO DURABLE AND LONGLASTING THAN THESE
Danelisse C.
The best brand!!! My favorite one!! Of course I recommend!!! I use this for every kind of stuff!!
Meg C.
Syracuse, NY
We always keep these around the house
For the kids toys and other electronics. Highly recommend
Alyssa B.
Derby, KS
I use these in my son's swing -4 of them only lasts two weeks before I need to replace them.
Hannah F.
Always get Duracell batteries, they last the longest and work best. Not too expensive either!
Phoebe J.
Always a trusty battery! Second to none, which came in handy during a recent black out....
Alice K.
Good long lasting batteries that cost a bit more but are worth it because they last longer
Kristina D.
Bakersfield, CA
Techie Expert Level 2
Great to use for a flash light or anything that takes these size batteries. Last a while.
Ashley F.
Where do you purchase your batteries?
Nickie L.
Why should I buy these batteries over another brand?
Lauren A.
Do these last long compared to other brands?
Sierra B.
Hampton , VA
What do you use C batteries for