Duracell Coppertop C Batteries uploaded by DIOLIMAR D.

BY DURACELL #4 in Batteries

Duracell Coppertop C Batteries, 4 ct: Popular alkaline battery Ideal for toys, radios, recorders and flashlights 1.5-volts of power Package contains 4 C batteries Duracell C Batteries, 4 ct, are ideal for everyday needs at home or on the go see more...

Jenny N.
Great battery life. Last longer than other batteries I have used. They are a bit more expensive, but you get what you pay for.
Alondra L.
Romulus, MI
Best batteries out there they last long time too I love these so much They come in handy and just last I always buy these when in need
Griselda R.
The duracell brand is the best brand of batteries. I use them in my flashlights and the current ones have lasted for almost two years.
Elizabeth S.
Hixson, TN
I have a two year old and with all her toys we constantly need batteries! Duracell brand is very trustworthy and last a long time! I would definitely recommend this brand to my friends and famuly
Phoebe J.
Always a trusty battery! Second to none, which came in handy during a recent black out....
Tayanna W.
Los Angeles, CA
I love Duracell and prefer this brand over any. Duracell gets the job done very long lasting and worth every penny. Stop wasting your money with cheap batteries that last hours/days, invest in Duracell you won't be disappointed.
Danelisse C.
The best brand!!! My favorite one!! Of course I recommend!!! I use this for every kind of stuff!!
Mandy H.
These are great to keep in stock and they last very long for my family which is very convenient and saves money
Shay W.
These are the best batteries to use. Duracell last so long. When they go on sale you can stock up without the ones you have running out.
Larri J.
Prestonsburg, KY
I love duracells products! I find their batteries tend to last a lot longer than most brands! They may cost a bit more but are totally worth the price! When you think about it your probably out more money on cheap batteries than you would be these because most cheap ones don't last long at all! I prefer these over any, give them a try & you would too plus you may save a few dollars!
Ashley F.
Where do you purchase your batteries?
Nickie L.
Why should I buy these batteries over another brand?
Lauren A.
Do these last long compared to other brands?
Sierra B.
Hampton, VA
What do you use C batteries for