Duracell Coppertop C Batteries uploaded by DIOLIMAR D.

BY DURACELL #5 in Batteries

Duracell Coppertop C Batteries, 4 ct: Popular alkaline battery Ideal for toys, radios, recorders and flashlights 1.5-volts of power Package contains 4 C batteries Duracell C Batteries, 4 ct, are ideal for everyday needs at home or on the go see more...

• What do you use C batteries for11 Answers
  • Why should I buy these batteries over another brand?25 Answers
  • Do these last long compared to other brands?13 Answers
Shay W.
Shay W.
These are the best batteries to use. Duracell last so long. When they go on sale you can stock up without the ones you have running out.
Mandy H.
Mandy H.
These are great to keep in stock and they last very long for my family which is very convenient and saves money
Tayanna W.
Tayanna W.
Los Angeles, CA
I love Duracell and prefer this brand over any. Duracell gets the job done very long lasting and worth every penny. Stop wasting your money with cheap batteries that last hours/days, invest in Duracell you won't be disappointed.
Phoebe J.
Phoebe J.
Always a trusty battery! Second to none, which came in handy during a recent black out....
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Hixson, TN
I have a two year old and with all her toys we constantly need batteries! Duracell brand is very trustworthy and last a long time! I would definitely recommend this brand to my friends and famuly
Griselda R.
Griselda R.
The duracell brand is the best brand of batteries. I use them in my flashlights and the current ones have lasted for almost two years.
Alondra L.
Alondra L.
Romulus, MI
Best batteries out there they last long time too I love these so much They come in handy and just last I always buy these when in need
Jenny N.
Jenny N.
Decorator Expert
Great battery life. Last longer than other batteries I have used. They are a bit more expensive, but you get what you pay for.
Hannah F.
Hannah F.
Always get Duracell batteries, they last the longest and work best. Not too expensive either!
hazel r.
hazel r.
Long lasting battery and this brand is very good for a lot of my products i use
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Where do you purchase your batteries?
Nickie L.
Nickie L.
Why should I buy these batteries over another brand?
Lauren A.
Lauren A.
Do these last long compared to other brands?
Sierra B.
Sierra B.
Hampton , VA
What do you use C batteries for