Duracell Coppertop C Batteries uploaded by DIOLIMAR D.

BY DURACELL #4 in Batteries

Duracell Coppertop C Batteries, 4 ct: Popular alkaline battery Ideal for toys, radios, recorders and flashlights 1.5-volts of power Package contains 4 C batteries Duracell C Batteries, 4 ct, are ideal for everyday needs at home or on the go see more...

Brandi T.
Duracell is the only brand of batteries I trust. I can't seem to get other brands that last as long as duracell.
Bethany G.
Brandon, Ms
Long lasting batteries that keep going . I use them for remotes and clocks mainly because they are dependable .
Mandy H.
These are great to keep in stock and they last very long for my family which is very convenient and saves money
Sam P.
Lockhart, TX
Duracell batteries have always lasted the longest for me. They seem like the best quality batteries out there.
Nicole S.
HENDERSON, NV
Duracell is my favorite brand! Long lasting battery life even in our wii remote. Their sale prices are okay
Jessica C.
Flushing, MI
These are the best batteries around this is the brand I always buy.. but I do think there getting so pricey
ashley f.
These are great! I've never had them go out in less than a year depending on what they are being used for
Jessica B.
Corbin, KY
When given a choice- I only buy Duracell. Even if you pay $1 extra... They last forever! Love this brand
Anna P.
Alexandria, VA
Techie Expert Level 1
Great batteries and my goto brand because they last a long time and don't have to be replaced often.
Bethany W.
These keep my son's crib soother alive. It runs for 40 minutes, twice a day, for 4 months, at least.
Ashley F.
Where do you purchase your batteries?
Nickie L.
Why should I buy these batteries over another brand?
Lauren A.
Do these last long compared to other brands?
Sierra B.
Hampton , VA
What do you use C batteries for