Duracell Coppertop C Batteries uploaded by DIOLIMAR D.

BY DURACELL #5 in Batteries

Duracell Coppertop C Batteries, 4 ct: Popular alkaline battery Ideal for toys, radios, recorders and flashlights 1.5-volts of power Package contains 4 C batteries Duracell C Batteries, 4 ct, are ideal for everyday needs at home or on the go see more...

• What do you use C batteries for11 Answers
  • Why should I buy these batteries over another brand?25 Answers
  • Do these last long compared to other brands?13 Answers
Holly C.
Holly C.
Lake Worth, FL
Duracell is my go to brand. Always reliable and always very long lasting! I have a child and this size battery is a must for most toys and they need to last a long time.
amy m.
amy m.
DAYTON, TX
Duracell brand batteries last longer than any other brand I've ever bought before if you have children this is a must have in your home the last thing you want is your your child having a meltdown because their favorite toys battery just ran out and now either the stores around you are closed and you can't get any batteries or you have to stop what you're doing like cooking dinner or something like that and run out and buy batteries for their toys just stock up and keep them on hand at all times
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Rosalia, WA
There are only 2 brands I will buy, and Duracell is one of them. I have tried cheaper batteries, but they don't last as long, and some have even seemed to not have full strength. With Duracell, you know you get full strength the duration of the battery life.
julie y.
julie y.
New Blaine, AR
Very good batteries. Long lasting and doesn't run out really fast like cheaper brands. Inexpensive and you can find at local store
Sam A.
Sam A.
Long lasting battery that is not terribly expensive. These batteries are great to have on hand for all your battery needs.
Mikala T.
Mikala T.
Anniston, AL
Best batteries last the longest and great for the price I use these for my remotes or anything and they last forever
Katie R.
Katie R.
Casper, WY
What are the only brand of batteries we buy, do use them in our sons baby swing. They last for a really long time.
Anais S.
Anais S.
Aurora, IL
Decorator Expert
Buena calidad, buenas pilas siempre las e usado y me rinden un montón, son buenísimas estás y las recargables 👍🏻 nunca pueden faltar
Brandi T.
Brandi T.
Duracell is the only brand of batteries I trust. I can't seem to get other brands that last as long as duracell.
Bethany W.
Bethany W.
These keep my son's crib soother alive. It runs for 40 minutes, twice a day, for 4 months, at least.
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Where do you purchase your batteries?
Nickie L.
Nickie L.
Why should I buy these batteries over another brand?
Lauren A.
Lauren A.
Do these last long compared to other brands?
Sierra B.
Sierra B.
Hampton , VA
What do you use C batteries for