Duracell Coppertop C Batteries uploaded by DIOLIMAR D.

BY DURACELL #4 in Batteries

Duracell Coppertop C Batteries, 4 ct: Popular alkaline battery Ideal for toys, radios, recorders and flashlights 1.5-volts of power Package contains 4 C batteries Duracell C Batteries, 4 ct, are ideal for everyday needs at home or on the go see more...

Jasmina D.
No better batteries. Our household doesn't purchase any other brand. Long lasting, little more expensive but well worth the money.
Sam A.
Long lasting battery that is not terribly expensive. These batteries are great to have on hand for all your battery needs.
Lilith K.
This Duracell batteries are the best when you need them the most for flashlights and nothing disappointing about them
Mikala T.
Anniston, AL
Best batteries last the longest and great for the price I use these for my remotes or anything and they last forever
Katie R.
Casper, WY
What are the only brand of batteries we buy, do use them in our sons baby swing. They last for a really long time.
Brandi T.
Duracell is the only brand of batteries I trust. I can't seem to get other brands that last as long as duracell.
Sam P.
Lockhart, TX
Duracell batteries have always lasted the longest for me. They seem like the best quality batteries out there.
Bethany G.
Brandon, Ms
Long lasting batteries that keep going . I use them for remotes and clocks mainly because they are dependable .
Jessica C.
Flushing, MI
These are the best batteries around this is the brand I always buy.. but I do think there getting so pricey
Nicole S.
HENDERSON, NV
Duracell is my favorite brand! Long lasting battery life even in our wii remote. Their sale prices are okay
Ashley F.
Where do you purchase your batteries?
Nickie L.
Why should I buy these batteries over another brand?
Lauren A.
Do these last long compared to other brands?
Sierra B.
Hampton, VA
What do you use C batteries for