Duracell Coppertop C Batteries uploaded by DIOLIMAR D.

BY DURACELL #5 in Batteries

Duracell Coppertop C Batteries, 4 ct: Popular alkaline battery Ideal for toys, radios, recorders and flashlights 1.5-volts of power Package contains 4 C batteries Duracell C Batteries, 4 ct, are ideal for everyday needs at home or on the go see more...

Elizabeth S.
Hixson, TN
I have a two year old and with all her toys we constantly need batteries! Duracell brand is very trustworthy and last a long time! I would definitely recommend this brand to my friends and famuly
Holly C.
Lake Worth, FL
Duracell is my go to brand. Always reliable and always very long lasting! I have a child and this size battery is a must for most toys and they need to last a long time.
Mary C.
Mc Roberts, KY
Why so many children's toys take this size battery is beyond me! Thankfully these Duracell hold up to play and tend to not corrode fast when they are in "forgotten" toys!
Jenny N.
Appleton, WI
My go to for batteries... Yes they are usually more $$ but they seem to last longer and in my house which is full of toys that need batteries you can never have enough!
Sonya N.
Philadelphia, PA
Love these batteries! I needed them in one of my flashlights and in my keyboard and the batteries lasted for a good two months, instead of a week...
Shay W.
These are the best batteries to use. Duracell last so long. When they go on sale you can stock up without the ones you have running out.
Alondra L.
Romulus, MI
Best batteries out there they last long time too I love these so much They come in handy and just last I always buy these when in need
Griselda R.
The duracell brand is the best brand of batteries. I use them in my flashlights and the current ones have lasted for almost two years.
saurabh p.
I usually bought other ones, but they ran out very quickly so i started buying these and they lasted for more than i had expected. :)
Anais S.
Orlando, FL
Techie Expert Level 1
Buena calidad, buenas pilas siempre las e usado y me rinden un montón, son buenísimas estás y las recargables 👍🏻 nunca pueden faltar
Ashley F.
Where do you purchase your batteries?
Nickie L.
Why should I buy these batteries over another brand?
Lauren A.
Do these last long compared to other brands?
Sierra B.
Mableton, GA
What do you use C batteries for